Chapter 26 (Final Battle)

Retakka and captain vargoba were both busy working on their master creation that could end our elemental hero's life .

A machine that could take away the seven elementals for good , for their plan to complete they only need the power sphere ochobot as energy .

However our heroes also had prepared for their plan to end the war once and for all .

" Master Retakka , the other Tapops crew is outside the spaceship with boboiboy " a lackey said .

Retakka glanced at his partner with an evil grin .

" Well looks like they finally stopped hiding " captain vargoba chuckled as they looked at each other .

The two villains made their way outside the station were they met the admirals with their teams and little reinforcements .

Standing in the center was their number enemy , boboiboy , though he was a little odd to Retakka's point if view.

Captain vargoba laughed with clear joy as he stared at the elemental hero and it's people .

Commander kokochi cleared his throat before speaking

" Attention , we are here to bring back our rightful home and we will only gave you two options ; we find piece and you villains go back to where you came from or choose war" commander said high and proud .

Retakka and captain vargoba only chuckled at their threat , and to them it was nothing more than a mindless entertainment .

" Admirals , atleast take us seriously , we didn't hurt and destroyed worlds just so you pathetic heroes make some options for us , the only thing we want from you is to give that useless boboiboy and it's tiny yellow power sphere to us " captain vargoba stated as he pointed at boboiboy with ochobot hiding on his back .

" Well I guess you choose war , everyone ready for the attack!! " Admiral Tarung yelled as he wore his battle suit .

Everyone was now geared up and ready , their focus was on the two villains and how to get pass them .

They only have two team attackers , they were surrounded with thousands of space pirates . But they were confident to win . There's no fate in the battlefield only people who was determined to win can actually win .

The space pirates and the agents let out a battle cry before they slashed each other on the battle ground .

Retakka summoned his lackeys from the Laskar station to join , it only made things difficult for the heroes to fight .

Meanwhile on the other team fang with ying and Yaya sneaked into the spaceship since they were teleported by ochobot a few minutes ago .

They were task to figure find and rescue the other prisoners inside while the other team led by Gopal and  halilintar will go save the power spheres .

" Hurry up guys , I see an entrance here " Yaya softly whispered to them following her to a dark room .

They stopped when they saw one familiar face  . It was jokertu and  some space pirates guarding the big door .

" I guess they freed jokertu here " ying said .

" We need to figure out a way to get past them " fang said glancing at the door .

" Um hello , did you forget that we were turn into play cards when we got close to him! " Ying yelled .

That yell caught the attention of jokertu as he grinned at them with delight plastered on his face . Ying gasped holding her mouth in two hands as fang facepalm .