CHAPTER 2 : FROM WHERE EVERYTHING HAS STARTED

"Strange," said the black-haired man, his demeanour indifferent. "I thought you came here to seduce me."

WHAT?

That immensely egocentric man irked me with his first sentence. And it was his usual apathetic expression that bothered me the most. 

He said presumably the affair had been nothing more than a game for children.

"What makes you think I'm interested in seducing you?" I objected.

"Because I am a billionaire, charming, and famous?" He said it with a sidelong glance at me as if I were the most uninteresting thing on the planet.

"Who exactly are you, and what have you done to me? Tell me, or I'll call the cops on you!" With my dominant voice, I intended to frighten him. Albeit, the individual in front of me chortled as if I'd said something absurd.

"You don't know who I am?" A cynical grin curved his lips.

"Yet you crawled into my bed, completely naked?" He included it, staring down his nose at me with contempt.

"What? Are you crazy or something? I didn't show up on my own! I was—"

"I don't intend to hear a bunch of lies," That obnoxious man said, interrupting me.

"What the f***?"

"This isn't the first time Darsh Sinha has been seduced by a lady."

I was taken aback! D-Darsh Sinha? India's youngest business tycoon. My eyes expanded in astonishment.

I'm naked in Darsh Sinha's bed?! What the heck is going on?

"I'm not into people who get into strangers' beds for money, woman. Thus, it would be wiser if you left right now." Darsh added it serenely. I found it intriguing how nonchalant he seemed about the circumstance.

Nonetheless, his tongue was sharper than a knife.

"I already said that I did not come here on my own. Okay?" I squealed.

I had only heard of Darsh Sinha, the cocky CEO, but he was far more arrogant and narcissistic than the rumours claimed.

"How did you wind up here, then?" He tilted his head.

"Yes, that's what I've been trying to explain since the beginning!"

"I was on my way to Mr. Akash Malhotra's room when I was kidnapped and rendered unconscious.

And when I awoke, I was in this place." I clarified in an attempt to show my innocence.

"Kidnapped? What a joke." He scoffed, earning glares from me.

"Anyway, what was your motive for going to Akash's room?" The sardonic tone still lingered on his voice. He didn't wait for me to respond and spoke up again. 

"Oh. I got it. Your intended victim was Akash, but you ended up here by accident."

"Pathetic." He sneered.

"I'm familiar with the type of woman who follows wealthy people around in search of money and fame.

They simply enjoy luring men into traps to satisfy their lustful desires." Darsh's face darkened. He was becoming infuriated by his own words somehow.

That young, wealthy CEO was so full of himself that he never hesitated to smear an adolescent lady's reputation.

"I DON'T DO THAT, I SAID! I AM A STAFF MEMBER AT THIS HOTEL.