21. Curse Mark vs Karma Seal

'I'm afraid you'll be coming with us, Uchiha

'I'm afraid you'll be coming with us, Uchiha...'

Miyo narrows her eyes while studying the shinobi in front of her.

"Guessing by your headbands you're all Orochimaru's henchmen... am I correct?" she  asks through gritted teeth, slowly climbing back to her feet.

A smug smirk appears on the six armed sound ninja, "That you are. We're the sound ninja four."

"I'm Kidomaru of the East Gate." he continued.

"And I'm Sakon of the West Gate." his seemingly two headed teammate adds.

"I am Jirobo of the South Gate." says the large man with orange hair.

"And I'm Tayuya of the North Gate." the redhead female finishes.

Miyo scoffs, "I don't give a damn who any of you are, you're all in my way. So move aside before I make you." she threatens.

Sakon let's out a taunting laugh, "Such tough talk for someone who can't even put weight on both of her legs!"

He was right. Miyo was forcing herself to put no pressure on her right ankle, most likely having torn her achilles.

This wasn't good in the slightest. She had no idea just how strong these people were, and having to fight them on one leg was something that Miyo did not want to do.

Before Miyo could even attempt to think of a situation to avoid confrontation, Tayuya speed blitzed, catching her off guard as she sent a fist straight toward her face.

Miyo could only attempt to hop while defending herself from the barrage of taijutsu that was being sent to her. Trying to regain stability in her footing, she attempts to place weight on her other ankle, soon finding out to be a big mistake as a sudden jolt of pain courses through her body, making her yell out in anguish.

Tayuya sees this as a perfect opportunity to strike at her vulnerable opponent, sending Miyo flying back with a kick straight to her chest. The redhead rolls her eyes, "And this is the person who beat Lord Orochimaru? How pathetic."

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, Tayuya. Lord Orochimaru told us to not let our guard down. And besides, she's only fighting on one leg." Jirobo attempts to explain to his teammate.

Tayuya scoffs, "Why don't you can it, fatso?!" she yells, the two getting in a heated argument.

The struggling Uchiha could only grit her teeth, attempting to focus on literally anything else except for the utter agonizing pain flowing through her body.