23. Journey with Jiraiya!

Miyo, Jiraiya, and Naruto were all outside the gates of Konoha with their bags, ready to leave on the search for Tsunade

They were all about to leave on the journey, but had to say their quick goodbye to Guy, who still had the unconscious Sasuke on his shoulder.

"Alright, Guy. We'll leave Sasuke in your care." Jiraiya says while resting his hands on Naruto's shoulders.

Miyo nods, "Please take good care of him. I'd really hate for anything bad to happen to him."

Guy flashes her his signature smile, "Don't you worry your youthful little head one bit! Your brother is in great hands!" he shouts while ruffling her hair.

He turns his attention towards the Sage, "And Master Jiraiya."

Jiraiya hmms in response.

"Find the lady Tsunade, and bring her back to us-" Guy was about to finish but was cutoff by Naruto, "Don't worry, you can count on us!" the blonde genin shouts with eyes full of determination.

Jiraiya chuckles while ruffling Naruto's hair.

"Naruto, nothing impresses me more than guts, kid. Come here, let me give you this!" Guy says while reaching in his jonin vest.

The Genin's give him a confused look.

Guy continues to search in his vest, "Lee got stronger with this..."

Narutos eyes widen in anticipation, "Really?! What? What is it?!" he shouts with eagerness.

The bowl-cut jonin finally pulls out the item from his vest, he holds up the very same green jumpsuit that both he and Lee always wear.

"Check it out!" Guy shouts, letting Naruto bask in the clothing's glory.

Both Jiraiya and Miyo give the Guy a rather flabbergasted look, but Naruto's excited grin couldn't get any wider.

Guy then starts whirling it around, showing it off even more, "It's breathable, retains moisture, and offers complete freedom of movement! All in one sweet package!"

"Pretty soon you'll be wearing them all the time, just like Lee! I've got a bit of a thing for them myself!" he shouts while handing the clothing to Naruto.

Naruto and Guy give each other goofy grins, Miyo and Jiraiya looking at both of them in confusion.

Miyo simply shakes her head, "I refuse to walk around with Naruto while he's dressed in that."