Chapter 4

VR Mansion

Vansh told everyone about shifting Sia to Australia and everyone decided to accompany them .

So they decided to go there after 2 days .

Dadi's pov

Bappa please give our Sia and Riddhima back to us .We regretted a lot in this  8 years .

My Vansh needs her very much .He is broken without her .

Even Angre is not able to find about her .

If only I trusted her she would never left her but me being blind in my grandson's love didn't think about right and wrong.

If she would here my Vansh would also have became a father.

In Australia

It's a bright and beautiful morning .When Riddhima woke up for starting a new day in her beautiful life without any toxicity and negativity she and her son only her little family .

Riddhima's son's name is Viansh.

Ri: Baby wake up .

Vi:5 minutes mumma .

Ri : No wake up quickly .

Vi(pouting ) : Good Morning mumma .

Ri : Good Morning.Freshup quickly than you  have to go to school na .

Vi: Yes . Today there is basketball match also and you know VR never looses.
Kissing his mom's cheeks he went to bathroom .

Riddhima's Pov

He is like you Vansh .He went on you .Of you came that fateful day we four would live together like a happy family but you chose your ego that day .

I still miss my baby .But I had to stood up for Viansh .Of I would broke that day I would have lose my another baby .

I love you my baby and still misses you .

In Mumbai .

Vansh was sitting with Sia holding her hand .

Va : Sia please wake up . Don't punish your Vansh bhai more .

But as usual no progress. He sighed and went from there hurt.

At downstairs .

Va : You all know we are leaving tomorrow so get ready on time .

Everyone : Ok .

Vansh went to his room dialled Riddhima's number but as usual it was switched off .

Vansh sighed and sat on bad completely devastated .

Vansh started talking to Riddhima's potrait .

Va : Riddhima sweetheart where are you. It's been eight years since you left please come back to your Vansh . It's killing me day by day to live without you.

Angre who saw all this sighed and went helplessly .

Next Morning

Vansh woke up with a satisfactory smile on his face don't know why but his heart was saying something good is going to happen .

Vansh's Pov

I am feeling that something good is going to happen after all this years . Someone close to my heart will be coming back to me .

Please Riddhima come .back to me

Meanwhile Riddhima

She is busy in checking some files in her office when her phone beeped showing message of her .

Vi: Reached home .

Ri : Ok Change your clothes .I will be coming in half an hour .

Vi : Ok .
.
.
.

In VR Jet

Raisinghania's were seated.Forthe first time Ishani's daughter was talking to her happily. Ishani's happiness were no bounds but she was not showing .She felt bad that she was going to kill her child a part of her .

.
.
.
.
After 7 and half hours they landed in Sydney . As soon as Vansh stepped out of plane.A cold breeze hit his face and he felt relieved .The environment has positivity.

.
.
.
.

VR Residence .

An : Boss Sia has been shifted to hospital .

Va : Ok . What about treatment

An : Boss treatment has started but Dr R is busy with surgeries so Sia's surgery will be after one week till than they will observe her health and brain status

Va : Any update about Riddhima .

An : No boss .

Va : Out

Angre went without any argument .

Vansh's Pov

Sweetheart where are you .Till when you will stay away from me . Please come back to me .

I can't live without you.This separation is killing me day by day .
Please come back .

I know I made a mistake .

At a Mansion .

Sm : Kabir sir Mr Vansh Raisinghania is in Australia.

Ka : What he is doing here Tanuj

Tanuj Kabir's trusted man his right hand in business .

Ta : For his sister's treatment .

Ka : Ok .

Now go .

He left .

Kabir's Pov

Vansh is in Australia .God gave me a chance to ask forgiveness for my mistakes .I will surely ask forgiveness for my sins

Meanwhile Riddhima

She bought a bonquet of white lilies and went to grave yard .She went near her grave and sat near her daughter's grave caressed the grave stone .Tears formed in her eyes .She kept the bonquet on it cried and went from there .

It's her daily schedule to come here and cry for sometime and left .

Precap : Will Riansh meet

************************************

Please do Vote and Comment

Hope you like the update .

Your not so pyari writer .

Stay tuned for next update .

Bye

Lots of love my dear Readers  💞💞

HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI