CHAPTER 13

2 Years later

In this two years Vansh and Riddhima reconciled and living together with their son .

Screen shifts to a beautiful house.

Vansh  entered inside the home and saw none in hall and he moved further towards his room and saw it all decorated

He called for someone but  got no response .

Va :  Riddhima where are you sweetheart see I am back

He walked towards the bed and saw a colourful paper bag that had a huge smily drawn on it....
He flipped to the other side and saw a note written on the other side of the bag...
He read the note still being confused.....

Dear Vansh

A very Happy Wedding Anniversary my love....

I didn't know a single party  was gonna bring us here....me standing by your side as your wife....i feel so blessed and proud to be with you....you have been gentle and loving and gifted me with everything i wanted....you made me feel loved....cared....pampered me....you actually made my world beautiful....

I love you sweetheart....

I hope you remember the date you married me...coz Mr. if you
don't.....then no cuddling and no free make outs in the kitchen and ofcoarse no entry in the rest room when i am in there.....for one complete month and i am serious....Mr. Raisinghania

Well This is the best day of my life and you are the best thing that happened to me...actually....the second best thing....
Coz.....
Vansh
Umm.....open the packet....;)

with loads of love
Riddhima

Vansh groaned: oh shit...what the fuck is wrong with me....i did a grave mistake....i am so sorry my love....I forgot .

He opened the package and pulled ot a soft white baby suit with a pregnancy test kit that showed "two red lines" there were some reports as well which had Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania  name in the space for patient's name....the report further had the beautiful words printed "the uterus is seen to grow by 0.2 mm and the foetus looks stable" his eyes were wide filled with tears and his smile couldn't seize.....he looked at the baby suit to find something written in silver.....

Hey dad this is your princess saying hi from mommy's tummy....

There was a sonogram picture as well behind which it was scribbled in calligraphy...

On my way daddy....
See you soon....

Vansh  hugged all the things to his chest and let out his tears....

He smiled at everything and traced the words on the baby suit.....

Vansh : daddy's waiting for you baby....come to him soon....he's already excited to see you and have you in his arms....

He was hugging all the things when he felt two hands snuggling his chest from back none other than his sweetheart .

He took her in a bone crushing hug .He kissed her forehead and than her tummy.

Va : Thank You Sweetheart .Thank You so much .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh and Riddhima both lying on bed in each other's embarce .The met their forced marriage than a eight years long separation and now they are again back together and now a new member in their family .

Someone has said right that :

"BEST COMES AFTER WORST"

And in their life  it was truly applicable .

Precap : Epilogue

Please do Vote and Comments .