CHAPTER 6

Cont .

Riddhima caressed Sia hair .When the door opened and next sight made her rooted at her place while the other person was also shocked happy to see her and tears were flowing through his eyes .

Ri (shocked) : Vansh .

So the persons was Vansh .

Vansh's Pov

As soon as I entered Sia's room .I saw someone .As soon as she turned my eyes met with her .The same doe shaped eyes for which I was craving to look into them from last eight years

My Sweetheart My love .But as soon as I hugged her she pushed me and slapped me .

Riddhima's Pov

I was checking Sia when the door opened and the next sight snatched ground beneath my feet.The thing from which I was afraid had happened . Vansh standing infront of me .

He hugged me and I slapped him tightly

He will again blame me for his sister's condition . Because of him I lost my baby .

Va : Riddhima sweetheart .

Ri : Sir why are you calling me sweetheart .I am your sister's doctor not your any sweetheart .

Va : Riddhima I know I had done wrong please forgive me .I want to be with you .I want you in my life .I want to rectify my mistake . Please come home we will talk their.

Ri : No never.

Va: Please Riddhima just give me one chance.

Ri : Mistake after commiting a sin you are calling it a mistake .

Va : Please forgive me Riddhima .I will die without you .I really love you .

Ri : Then die because the Riddhima who used to love has died the day my daughter died because of you .The day you refuses to accept her as yours .

Va(whispers): Daughter
What are you speaking Riddhima .I can't understand.

Ri : Why will you understand .The day I called you .My baby was between life and death .She just needed your bone marrow and you even refused to consider her as yours .

Va (tears ) : Riddhima please don't blame me for the crime I didn't committed .

Ri : Lie .I just hate you more than yesterday and will hate you tomorrow more than today .

Saying so she left while Vansh stood rooted at his place listening Riddhima .

Riddhima left from there wiping her tears.

Vansh came to VR Residence completely broken and shattered .

Vansh's Pov .

I... DAD ...My ...daughter.. my ...child died because of me and I couldn't do anything.

Vansh saw dadi sitting on Sofa .He went to her and hugged her and started crying . Dadi panicked seeing him like this but he was murmurring ..

Va (murmurring): She hates me . She will never come back to me .She will never forgive me .I successfully broke her .

Da : Vansh what happened .

Everyone came there .

Ish: Bhai what happened .

An: Boss why are you crying .

Va :.I met her .She hates me .She will never forgive me..

Ar : Vansh bhai about whom you are talking .

Ish: Riddhima

While everyone looked shocked while Vansh nodded in tears .

Da : What happened please tell me Vansh

While Vansh was not in his senses .

Va : My child died because of me . she hates me .She will never come back to me .

Ch(shocked): Child

Da: Vansh what are you speaking .

Va(In tears ) : Dadi my child my daughter died because of me .Riddhima hates me . She will never come back to me .

He narrated everything to them .

Dadi sat on sofa with a thud .

Ish: But bhai why did you rejected your own child .

Va : I don't know Ishani when she called but seeing in her eyes I was feeling that she was saying true .The pain in her eyes .

Da : Vansh I want to meet her.
Please take me to her.

Va : Dadi she is the doctor who is treating Sia .

Da : I don't know how she bear the pain alone .

Va : Angre I want every detail of Riddhima since last eight years .

An: Yes boss.
.
.
.

Vansh went to his room and saw his and Riddhima's potrait .

Riddhima went to her baby's grave and put the lilies on the stone

Riddhima went to her baby's grave and put the lilies on the stone .

Ri: I am really sorry baby .I couldn't save you .I am a bad mother . Please forgive me .
You left me because of my mistakes .

Riddhima cried really hard whereas Vansh was also seen crying in his room .

Precap : Vansh learns the truth .
Kabir on Vansh's radar .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hope you will like it .

Please do Vote and Comment .

Target 120 votes.
(Till then No Update) .

Stay Tuned

Bye.