Bonding with Namjinkook

the previous section ??? Point of View I was gazing around the room when I noticed Y/n crying, which was unexpected. Despite the fact that she did not weep, I decided to visit her because my hyung is monotonous. As a sister, I'm starting to like Y/n. ??? : Greetings, sis.  Y/n: FYI 'Step sister,' in case you didn't know, is a term for For your imformatiom=n??? : Fine, fineY/n: What brings you to this place? ???: Idk I've just chosen to come because I'm bored.

Y/n point of view Jungkook: Hey, sis. Y/n: FYI'Step sister,' in case you didn't know, is a term for a woman Jungkook: Fine, fine, Y/n: What brings you to this place? Jungkook: I'm not sure. I've just chosen to come because I'm bored. We were chatting about many topics till Namjoon and Jin arrived. Namjoon: We were looking for you, Jungkook. Jungkook: Of course... I came here because you guys were boring. Jin: It seemed that Y/n was crying a little. Y/n: What about me? Crying? Pfft. Jin, I believe you misunderstood me. Jin: You left out a word. Y/n:Oppa

Namjoon: That sounds better.

I rolled my eyes and leant against the wall behind me, watching my mother and Mr. Kim converse with each other and the visitors. I'm dying inside since several stray Kids left me to organise the mission for tomorrow. When I looked up and saw my mother and Mr. Kim staring at me, I smiled immediately as if nothing had occurred. Y/m: What's the matter, sweetheart? You appear to be depressed. Y/n: What do you mean? Nothing, I'm simply not used to wearing these types of outfits. I pretended to alter my dress by nodding many times. Mr. Kim (inaudible): If you want, you can go home. Jungkook: Sure, we'll say our goodbyes to Appa. Goodbye, eomma. Y/n + Jin + Namjoon = YBye.

We were on our way to the car when I decided to pose the question.He hugged me and so did I, It was a few seconds when I realized Namjoon and Jin. I mean Namjoon and Jin OPPA! Was still there staring at us. I slightly pushed him away and looked at them.

Namjoon: I see you. getting comfortable with her?

He said while smirking, Jungkook is now embarrassed and looked at me. I stayed quiet and looked at the floor.

Jin: Hmmm... You bonded with Jungkook, good.

He spoke in a tone that I didn't understand if he was mocking me and Jungkook or praising me.

Y/n: Sorry Jin, excuse me?

Namjoon: It's Oppa for you and don't we deserve a hug, Little sis?

I looked at him shocked since he was the leader of the group and accepted me. I walked towards them and hugged them too. We all got in the car as Jimin, Taehyung, J-hope and Suga was giving me death glares I just ignored them and scrolled through my phone.

Dinner will be skipped this time.

Dinner was going great, but the other four are still staring at me. I'm exhausted, the heels I was wearing were infuriating, and I can't even walk properly anymore. Sweetie, Y/m Because it's Saturday, you're going shopping with them tomorrow. Y/n: I am capable of riding a bicycle. Jimin: Pfft, how are you supposed to know how to ride it if you can't even get on it? Y/n: Shorty, not everyone is short like you. Everyone, including Mr. Kim, was laughing, but Eomma was not amused. Y/m: APOLOGIZE! Y/n: apologies, shorty. Y/m: Y/n!Y/n: I apologise, Oppa.

I said while rolling my eyes and stuffed the last piece of food in my mouth. Appa was laughing and Jimin just pouted while Taehyung was confronting him? Taehyung looked at me and glared at me before turning back to Jimin. Isn't weird Jimin is pouting Taehyung confronting him, because I called him a shortie, WTF?! I wanted to laugh but I controlled it in case Eomma starts screaming again.

I went to my room after finishing my meal and cleaning the dishes with Jin... Oppa. Our school has informed us that we will be on break for two weeks due to construction, so I'm guessing I'll be trapped with the males. I rolled my eyes in my head and sat down in my bed. "Knock, knock, knock," says the narrator. Come in, Y/n. Y/m: Tomorrow morning, your Appa and I are going on a honeymoon.  Y/n: Hmm... WAIT! WHAT? You're going to leave THEM with ME?! Y/m: Yes, Have a good night's sleep. I sighed as she kissed my forehead and exited the room. After a few moments, I slept off.

This was short but I'll update soo