Mr KIM

Previous part
flashback

I woke up not remembering a single thing, laying on a bed. Maybe it's just me or I just have a horrible memory I got up with my whole body fucking aching. I went downstairs seeing my mum sitting on the couch.

Y/m: Hey darling how was your sleep?

Y/n: Huh? Oh, it was good. W-where's appa?

Y/m: He's at work.

Y/n: Oh ok... Umm, do you know what happened before I fell asleep I think my memory is getting worse?

I laughed while saying it.

Y/m: Wae? Nothing? Why? You just slept maybe it is your memory.

I nodded and went upstairs to finish up my homework.

(BTW you weren't mafia yet)

I stared at the door for a few seconds until I realised I was still in my 'fathers' place I peeked outside the door to see if anyone was there and went out immediately. After shutting the door I went climbing down the tree towards my car. It took a few minutes until I got home I immediately walked over to Mr Kim's office. As I was walking a voice stopped me.

Jungkook: Y/n?

Y/n: o-oh Hi.

Jimin: Aren't you suppose to be at Blackpink house?

Y/n: Yes but we cancelled they had a mission.

Jimin: Oh okay.

Y/n: I need to go get something I will be back,

With that, I walked away towards Mr Kim's office, I knocked on the door multiple times but no one answered I decided to go in myself. I looked around the room trying to find a book, it had everything a mafia needed to know I place it here a few days ago, but it was nowhere to be found, I looked around and saw a huge red book, and the curiosity got the best of me, I pulled the book but instead of it coming out it got sucked in?!!??? The bookshelf opened which led to a room with pictures? Don't get me wrong I didn't want to snoop around but I'm am sure THAT IS MY MUM AND MR KIM STANDING NEXT TO 5 KIDS!? IN THE DAMN PICTURE? I know for a fact that's my mum and a little girl standing next to her is ME?!