Mission

STRAY KIDS: me too

Y/n pov

Hyunjin: We have a mission in CA.

Y/n: that's just great I'll go pack.

Since I use to live here I have a spare room with clothes I took the luggage out and started packing.

???: YA! HYUNG!!!

I sighed and went out of the room seeing Felix screaming at Hyun-jin.

Y/n: What happened now?

I said annoyed. They both turned to look at me.

Felix: He threw my favourite clothes!

Hyunjin: It was dirty okay, I was doing a favour. Han also ripped it-

Felix: HAN!!!!!!

Y/n: Not again.

I whispered that was still heard by them. This is what it's like to live with them, Hyunjin FELIX screaming at each other every second.

I walked over to the couch since I finished packing and scrolled through my Instagram. The three of them were still arguing the heck outta each other.

Y/n: CAN YOU BE QUITE?!

I looked up and glared at them making them all quiet.

Y/n: FInish packing, and get ready...

Felix: Yes Boss.

Han: k

Time skip: Plane.

We were sitting in the plane, I was next to I.N and Changbin in first class.

Felix: When are we going to get thereeeeeee.

Hyunjin: Will you be quite?

Felix: My legs hurtttttttt.

Y/n: Shut up asshole.

I looked at him pouting I shook my head and continued watching the movie I was watching. Suddenly I thought of my bothers... mum and dad... I really missed them but... it was her fault isn't it she wasn't a good mum. I sighed and thought of the good time I had with them.

Time skip

We landed in CA 10 minutes ago waiting for our taxi to arrive.

Y/n: when is he coming?

Hyunjin: it said he will be here in a few minutes and then we can meet GOT7.

Felix: my legs hu-

Han: Lee Felix shut the f up

Suddenly a black limo stopping in front of us.

Hyunjin: this is it let's get in.

I was the first to get in and saw 7 handsome man sitting there.

???: hi you must be Y/n, I'm JB leader of Got7.

???: I'm Jackson.

???: mark.

???: Jinyoung, nice to meet you all!

???: I'm bambam.

???: hi I'm Yugyeom

???: hi. I'm young Jae

We all introduced ourselves and start talking about the mission.

Y/n: bambam you sound familiar... are you related to Lisa?

Bambam: We're just childhood friends. You know her too?

Y/n: yeah I'm friends with Blackpink.

Jackson: I can't believe I'm sitting next to the mafia queen OMGGGG!

Jinyoung: I can't believe I'm breathing the same air as the mafia queen~

He said mocking Jackson's voice. I chuckled at them and shook my head it reminds me of Jungkook and Jin oppa fighting all the time. We all had some fun time with eachother until we reached our hotel.

JB: Your hotel is here the mission is on Tuesday ( today is Sunday) we will be sending a car here at 9 am.

Y/n: just send me what the number plate is and we'll know.

He nodded and we all exchanged number, We already had our room books and I was with hyunjin.

Y/n: great now I'm stuck with you great.

Hyunjin: yah! Be happy your with a handsome man like me.

Y/n: are you talking about some-else, there's no one in the room so I assume you can see ghost or some sort? Your not handsome~

Hyunjin: you! Aunty gave birth to a disrespectful bitch!

Y/n: DUMBASS!!!

I started slapping him with my hands as he was still laughing his brain off. I finally decided to stop and order food. After that I took my laptop out and thought of watching some K-drama to fill up time.

"Knock knock"

Hyunjin: who that?

Y/n: I ordered food.

I said getting up and picking my food up. I turned around and saw hyunjin right behind me.

Y/n: WAEEE?!!! WHY YIU SO CLOSE TO ME GO AWAY IDIOT!

Hyunjin: YOU ORDERED FOOD WITHOUT ME?!

Y/n: yeah? It not like you don't have a brain to order or wait you don't have one no wonder why.

I placed my food on the desk and started eating while hyunjin just glared at me. After eating it was already 9 so I decided to sleep.