Jay.

Chapter three- Jay

Oliver came back home, only to be greeted by his two brother's crouched down around something, and little Raelyn sobbing behind the couch.

"What are you guys doing and why is sorelina crying?" Oliver asks going up to where the little one was sniffling.

"Raelyn's crying?" Both brother's head shoots up to their little sister tear stained face.

"You don't have to cry bubs, it was a mistake, it's okay" Adam coo's taking the little one in his hands as she snuggles behind his neck.

"Anyone mind telling me what happen?" Oliver asked confused to as what happen.

"She had her first sugar rush, after eating a whole packet of family sized, double stuffed oreo's, and knocked down the vase" Noah spoke picking up fragments of the sharp ceramic crashed into tiny pieces everywhere.

"Okay, first off who kept her alone with them?"

"Adam!"
"Noah" both brother's blamed each other.

"It was your plan to give the oreo's to her!" Adam says.

"I told you to look after her with it!" Noah argued.

"I said I had to use the washroom and walked off, after you nodded in response, so you were with her!"

Noah was silent. "Fine, okay it was my fault."

Raelyn felt bad. If only she kept some for her brother's without selfishly eating them all. Since, if she did keep some for her brother's they wouldn't have fought over them. That' what she thought.

She wriggled from Adam's hands wanting to get down.

"Where are you going?" Adam asks Raelyn who was walking to the corridor where the rooms were placed.

"To the bathroom" she lied.

Adam nodded his head walking out to help Noah.

Raelyn opened her room and sat in her white chair which was paired with a white table. She helped herself to the coloured papers. She picked out blue for Noah, and green for Adam.

She took a black marker from the huge set of different coloured markers and started scribbling no, drawing on it.

On Noah's paper she drew an animated version of him, a very tall skinny man wearing a suit, and a shorter Raelyn wearing her favourite green sweater and green sweatpants.

On Adam's she drew Adam, and her self, almost the same as from Noah's paper but on this one she drew Tony. Very proud of her masterpiece she just made, she hid them behind her back and walked out of her room to give them her work and to say sorry that she ate all the oreo's.

She found both Noah and Adam sitting on the counter Adam doing his homework and Noah tapping his keys on his laptop.

The little one cleared her throat to get the brother's attention. Being successful in doing so, she now had their eyes on her.

"I'm sorry I had all the oreo's, I will surely keep some for you'll next time" she says.

"I'm sorry Noah" she handed the paper to Noah, and there after did the same with Adam.

"Pretty girl we weren't mad at you" Adam says as he smiled at the paper and therafter folds the paper keeping it in between the pages of his math books.

"We weren't mad at you. In fact Adam and I weren't arguing over the oreo's" Noah chuckled.

The little girl's mouth made an 'o' shape as she realised that she got it mistaken.

"But got to say though, we've got a Picasso here" Adam adds chuckling.

"Who's Picasso?"
______________________________________

"Good night baby, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite you" Noah coo's tucking the little one to bed. As Noah gently closed the door behind him Oliver was opening the door to his room.

"Oliver, did you transact money from the account last week?" He asked.

"Oh, y- yeah I did" Oliver stuttered focusing his vision on his phone under his eyes trying to look casual.

"I assume it's for the business" Noah says a tad bit suspicious.

"Yeah one hundred percent" Oliver said over enthusiastically. Mentally facepalming himself, he put the phone in his pocket and proceeded to walk into his room.

"Good night" Noah casually says as he walks out before Oliver could say anything.

Great. Just great. Noah's suspecting something.

Jay's POV (yes, the teddy)

She snuggled me under her chin, her eyes wide open staring into the middle of no where.

Sighing she began to speak. "Jay, do you remember when I came to buy you?"

'How could I ever forget?'

"Mama said I was able to have anything out of the whole store that Christmas day-"

"And I chose you"
'And you chose me'

She'd repeat these words some nights when she couldn't fall asleep, or was scared. She believes I was made by the angels as a guardian to guard her from the monsters under her bed in which Jason used to threaten her about every night before she went to sleep.

I know those were not true, yet being a stuffed animal has it's contract. And the most important thing was; whatever the kid believes, you believe it to. In addition to not break character when the kid throws up on you, thankfully I have not experienced that.

Raelyn's a little girl who's already seen the whole world, and I believe I should protect her, for better or for worse.

I love my kid, and I know she loves me too, and being a helpless stuffed toy doesn't help, yet I do what I can, well I hope so.

"Other girls surrounded all the pink teddies, yet I saw you. You were brown, but that didn't, matter after I saw your blue eyes and immediately knew I wanted you." She continued

"Blue eyes just like mama's"
'Blue eyes just like mama's'

Both our heart ached when the thought of mama came to us. She was the best person in the whole wide toy shop who took us to the park, make new friends and have ice cream. Even though I couldn't eat it, Raelyn always used to explain to me how it was sweet, and very yummy.

I haven't felt whatever sweet is, yet you see Raelyn's and my conversations connect to our hearts. She doesn't even have to speak aloud for me to hear. All she has to do was begin the sentence with 'Jay' and immediately I'd know she wants to talk to me.

I felt her eyes grow heavy. And by every passing second her eyes longed nothing but for sleep, and eventually her eyes shut. Mine also doing the same as so. The contract.

(A/N)
Hey guys!
Hope you guys are enjoying so far!
And I'm really sorry for updating after soo long
And so, I've come up with a plan to update every Saturday, and if I feel like it, I might update in between the week too.
Love you ALL my readers, and I'll see you by the next chapter :)
~