Boy.

Chapter four- Boy.

  It was an early Saturday morning, and the little one was found cuddled up on her brother's bare chest, breathing in the smell of his apple and timber body wash he uses, that she found her comfort in, the brother half asleep. After figuring out the little one had a fixed time waking up at six-thirty every morning, the brothers decided to take turns to wake up in the morning to keep the little one accompanied, this morning being Adam's turn.

  Raelyn found herself watching 'Tangled' for the third time after finding out about the movie, frozen suddenly was too mainstream for her, that being the only movie she grew into and known which was introduced first by Mr. Wellmen's kind sixteen years old daughter.

  Time flew by, and the movie came to an end. Adam being found asleep and in addition to that, snoring. She sighed wondering what she could do without waking her brother up. While she was counting how many times she could re-watch tangled again, the eldest brother's frame came into view resulting in the little one's eyes light up. Immediately she got down and ran in to give a hug.

  "Hey bubs" Noah says chuckling at the little one tightly wrapping her small hands around the brother's big frame.

  "I watched Tangled," the little one says as she pulls out of the hug.

  "Wow," Noah says his eyes filled with joy.

  Noah eyes Adam and shook his head. "Let's get you some breakfast hm?" Noah states carrying the little one from under her arms and throwing her up a little making her squeal. Adam jerks up awake not feeling the little one in his arms.

  "She's with me" he states holding her firm in his hands. "So much for having you watch over her" he scoffs and walks to the kitchen. 

  While Adam was cutting Raelyn's pancakes to small bits, and Noah was pouring her, her orange juice Oliver walks in.

  "Wanna come to work today?" Oliver asks Adam.

  "Yeah okay, sure" Adam answers focused on cutting the little one's pancakes.

  "Wait does that mean, Raelyn's headed with you'll?" Noah quires.

  "Most likely" Adam shrugs.

  "I don't trust her with you" Noah puts out.

  "You take her then" Adam says.

  "Adam, you know about what I have today" Noah strictly says.

  "Exactly, that leaves you no choice"

_______________________________________________

  Adam helped Raelyn get dressed in her white dungarees, over her yellow crew neck, and white converse, and Adam put on a  white hoodie, black jeans and his red Jordans.

  Holding the little one's hand they walked down to garage where varieties of cars were parked parallel, and opposite each other. Oliver who was wearing his suit pulled out a key from his pocket and clicked a button in which a black G-wagons lights turned on and off in a second indicating that was the car they were about to go in.

  As they exited the big gates, Raelyn's all time favourite song played catching Oliver off guard, and the little one's eyes lit.