M&M's

Chapter 6 M&M's

  "Adam usually goes to school at eight in the morning and comes back at two unless he has football practices," Noah says booping the little one's nose as he walks from one side of the kitchen to the other side, making the little one let out a helpless giggle. 

  "Do I go to school with Adam then?" 

  "No bubs, Adam goes to big boy school," Noah answered with a warm smile.

   "Oh," she let out a defeated sigh as she thought about what Noah just said to her, but isn't she going to a big girl school?

   "But I am going to a big girl school, aren't I?" The little one asked regarding Noah's statement last night, she was too oblivious to understand, not that he wanted to though. 

   "Yes bubs," Noah chuckled to himself trying to find an answer to the little girl's question yet was cut off by a phone call from the bank. 

   "Hold up bubs, I have to take this," Noah says placing a kiss on the little girl's crown, and starts walking back and forth listening to what the man on the other side had to tell Noah. 

   It has been some time since she played with Tony, she pondered as she sat on the kitchen countertop. She contemplated on whether to jump down but it was way too steep to do so.

  After sometime, Noah came back from his phone call. Putting the phone in the back pocket of his jeans, he gave her a smile about to give the little one her answer he thought she still wanted.

  "Adam goes to high school, and you will be going to presch-" Noah was cut short.

  "-Can I play with Tony?"

  "What?"

  "Can I play with Tony?" The girl repeated herself.

  "I don't see why not," Noah says placing her back on the ground as she starts to walk out.

  "Wait, go with Oliver or Adam" Noah states leaving the little one slightly disappointed about the fact that she wouldn't be able to play with Tony any quicker.

  She skipped along the kitchen and then jogged upstairs to where all siblings' rooms were placed.

  Oliver's room was slightly open so she placed her hand flat on the door opening it to find Oliver fast asleep, snoring.

  Adam must be awake she thought, walking over to his door. Clenching her hand into a fist, she knocked. 

  Footsteps were heard before Adam opened the door and looked out, not aware the little one was looking up at him. 

  "I swear to God, I'm done with Oliver and his pranks" Adam mumbled under his breath not aware the little one was right under his nose. 

  "You silly, I'm here" she giggled, making Adam flinch at the unexpected voice. 

  "Oh hello," he crouches down.

  "Noah said I could play with Tony if you come along with me" She spoke trying to sound as serious as possible. 

  "Ok, your highness," he says making the little one blush and let out a giggle. "Let me put on a shirt," he says as he goes back inside his room pulling over a white t-shirt down his head.

___________________________________

  "How old is Tony" Raelyn asks as she throws the ball and Tony runs off to get it. 

 "She's three" Adam answered. 

 "No offense but, why did you name her Tony if she's a girl?" the little one quired.