Chapter-1

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

Finishing my last design for the night..Oh it's already four in morning.

I stretched myself..to relieve the cramps.

This winter season Livia Simmons gonna rock and party hard as her designs will be sold out in hour after launch.

I flipped my hair in proud.

Hello there, I'm Livia Simmons, daughter of Simmon Empire. I work as a fashion designer.

I love dressing up myself and others.

If you wanna perfect dress, don't worry babe. I will be your saviour.

I love designing from very small age.

Yeah I'm very bad with subjects.

Thank god I got my diploma in high school and got into fashion designing or else I will be living Zombie now.

My mind just stops working when it finds something uninteresting.

Is uninteresting is even a word? Who cares?

Livia Simmons you are some interesting girl.

I smiled to mirror.

Now it's the perfect time to have my baby sleep.

My phone started ringing disturbing my peace. I felt like someone dragged me with my hair from heaven.

I recognized the person calling me with the ringtone.

Vivian Ledger always love to disturb her friend's peace.

'I'm bored. I got nothing to do. So I'm calling you to entertain me'.

"Yeah Vivian", I mumbled.

"I'm bored. I got nothing to. So I'm calling you to entertain me", I rolled my eyes at her voice.

"Go to your roof top. Climb on roof top edge. Fall down to ground floor. If you are still bored get again to your roof top and fall again. I guess you'll be dead in the first fall", I said boring.

She started laughing making me push my phone away from my ears.

"I was not bored not anymore. So what's the plan today?", she asked me.

"Shopping with Mom", I said as I remembered my schedule for the day.

"Wait for me. I'll be there in 30 minutes", she ended the call.

30 minutes. She will make it more than one hour.

After showering and dressing up myself with a Jean and crop top. Letting my hair free, with no makeup I walked down.

"My doll", my mom called me with a smile.

"Morning mom", I smiled kissing her cheeks and hugging her.

"You look stunning", my mom commented making me smile further.

She is my best friend.

She is extremely beautiful.

I admire her every day. She is so calm and collected with a smile never leaving her face.

I'm the exact replica of my mom. I'm beautiful too.

I moved out when I was twenty but I often stay here as my parents want me her most of the time.

My brother moved out when I was eighteen.

"Hey my little one", my father came behind me giving me a one sided hug as my other half was hugged by my mom.

"I'm excited for your winter event", My mom's eyes brightened at the mention.