Chapter-34

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

I jerked up in bed wiping the tears fallen on my face.

Zane looked too broke on hearing my words.

I was bluffing and this guy was taking it seriously.

Like seriously.

Like seriously I will leave him and find some other man in my life.

How would I when Zane was the one who catched my eyes all along?

Freshening up and dressing into an Jean and shirt I walked down letting my hair wild.

Grabbing my sneakers on the way.

Zane was waiting for me in the kitchen with his back turned on.

I gasped when I saw Zane fumbling with the pan and spoon making something..probably to eat.

I was beyond surprised.

He is making an effort to show me how much he cares for me yet he claims, 'I don't do love' and hell with him for looking dashing,making me dizzy.

"Where is Lily?", I asked letting him know about my presence.

For a second his back stiffened and relaxed.

He is tensed.

He turned back with a nervous smile playing on his lips.

Zane Insane Ricardo is nervous. He is nervous cause of me.

I put on a bored expression on my face as my heart was pounding seeing his innocence face making me want to jump at him.

"She is on leave. I..I cooked for us", his perfect yet little nervous smile wanted me to smile back at him..badly.

Almost...

"No, thanks. I'm leaving. I will be back tomorrow", I narrowed my eyes at him with not so interested face of mine.

"Brat", he called as I turned to walk out.

"What?", I snapped as I was irritated as he really believed I would leave him.

He don't have faith in me.

'I don't deserve her and let her find her happiness', like a certified jerk he would have thought that entire night.

"I made it for you. Have a taste of it..please", he pleaded as I let my tongue out wiping the dried lips.

I bit my lips in nervousness. I badly wanted to run into his arms and appreciate for the effort he pulled for me.

He never cooked for anyone nor for himself.

"Okay",I took a seat while him standing at two feet distance away from me with his hands on table supporting his upper body.

He drummed his fingers against the table which he does whenever he was nervous.

I had a bite and I almost moaned feeling the delicious pancake.

He smiled seeing my response.

I glared at him.

I stood up calmly composing myself to not to shout at him.

I walked towards him as he stood still on the other side of the table.

I reached him hardening my eyes on him.

His eyes softened a bit as he smiled brightly which I reciprocated.

"I found a man Zane who would look at me with the same emotion you have now", I smirked as I tip toed kissing his jaw.