Chapter-23

Happy reading 💙

Livia's POV

Urge of breathing made us pull from each other.

My whole cheeks burning and my ears...I felt so hot all over the body.

"Look at me, brat", his released my lower lips that I was biting with my teeth.

He started caressing my lower lips as I looked at him obeying.

Damn,those eyes with all the emotions evident.

"Let's go home", he suggested as I nodded at him after taking a little nap at the hospital.

I still feel feverish from the effect of kiss.

He is a great kisser!

Wait?

"Zane", stopping him he turned giving his full attention on me.

"Who is your first kiss Zane?", I asked as his face held the expression of surprise along with his smirk.

"Why do you want to know Brat?", Narrowing my eyes at him, he did not answer my question.

I am annoyed now.

Very much annoyed.

Why can't he tell me the truth?

Did he had any woman?

From my research,he was single.

Maybe he had a fling.

My heart started filling with jealousy as images of him kissing another woman clouded my mind.

"Who was your first kiss Zane?", I asked impatiently as I helped him take a seat in the car.

He refused to answer me.

Smirking he asked me to drive.

Driving home,I helped him to our room.

He gripped my waist tighter making me all giddy as I rolled my eyes at him that I'm not affected by his touches which a big fat lie.

"Stop making that face Brat", he chuckled making my heart race with his voice.

"What's your problem?", I refused to back down.

"My problem is you staying mad at me", trying my best to not to blush ended up blushing anyway.

"I'm not mad at anyone", I shrugged as pulled the blanket towards his hip.

"I'm gonna make something for us to eat", I informed.

I really miss Lily's food. She will be here tomorrow and the old man is to coming  tomorrow.

"Brat", he whined making me laugh.

Stifling my laugh putting up a facade..

"Stop whining like a child Zane. Behave like a twenty five years old one", smirking I got down to make some pasta for us.

After making the pasta I reached our room with two servings on my hands.

Ah..my legs hurt.

Limping I opened the door using my left leg.

"Brat? Are you alright?", Zane's eyebrows furrowed as he scanned me up and down.

"Um..okay", I limped towards the bed handing him the pasta.

Getting up, I walked or should I say I limped to washroom.

"Are you making fun of me?", Zane's voice was coated with irritation.