The system

Riynsu woke up gasping and clutched his chest. He then looked around wondering where he was, eventually figuring he was in the hospital.

Riynsu: "How'd I get here?"

???: "are you awake now?"

2 men walked in wearing suits. One of them then passed a card to Riynsu.

Man 1: "I'm sorry if we surprised you."

Riynsu looked at the card to see that they were part of the Japan Hunter Guild's inspectors.

The inspectors' Division was the only department in the Hunter's Association with many strong Hunters on their payroll. Well, since this department was tasked with managing the country's Hunters so, quite obviously, they would employ many high-class Hunters to facilitate that purpose.

Riynsu: "Why would inspectors want to see me?"

The man, who gave Riynsu the card, then explained that they had found him in the dungeon and he was put in the hospital. It's been 3 days.

Riynsu: "I see. What happened to those who returned alive."

Man 1: "They are safe, but a few of them have severe injuries or mental trauma. They may even choose to retire. The number of people who survived was 8. It turns out the gate you entered was a double dungeon. When the inspectors and Draw Sword Guild had reached the scene, The statues that the others described were never found."

Riynsu: *raising an eyebrow* "Huh? But how?"

Man 1:" It is true. We only found you, hanging in the centre of the room being held by some glowing claw."

Man 1: "We have a theory

Man 1: "We have a theory. We believe you have received the 'Double Awakening'.

A hunter's stats are set when they receive the 'Awakening' of power. However, some hunters get awakened again after the first time. There have been cases of C-Ranks shooting straight to an A-Rank, or B-Ranks ploughing directly to S-Rank.

The second man had then put a magic power detector in front of Riynsu.

Man 2: "This is the magic power detector. All you have to do is place your hand on the mana crystal."

On top of a circular plate, there was a fist-sized magic crystal embedded in the middle. Its colour was pitch-black as if it was a black hole that wanted to suck him in!

Riynsu then placed his hand on the mana crystal. The device then showed the number 302.

Man 2: 'On his file, it says he got a 302 on his first aptitude test.' "It turns out we suspected you for no reason."

Realising that being here was a waste of time as nothing had changed in Riynsu's power, the 2 inspectors then left and Riynsu watched them leave.

Riynsu: "Nothing? Oh well..."