Growth

[Level up!]

Unlike the dungeons of the Gates, within the instant dungeon, the monsters here would respawn. While he was sweeping away every monster found on the second floor, all the monsters on the first respawned. While he went back upstairs to deal with them, monsters on the second floor respawned. So on and so forth.

[Level up!]

[Level up!]

Riynsu hopped between the floors, killing them until his level no longer rose up. He basically made the instant dungeon his personal XP farm.

He didn't want to waste this opportunity and made the most of it, as he didn't know when he'd get another chance like this to level up.

Riynsu milked this dungeon so much that he could predict where the monsters would appear without having to sense them.

Riynsu: "A skunk from the shelf."

He lightly evaded the skunk-like creature's claws when it jumped from behind the shelf and swiftly, chopped off its head.

Gkrrrr.

Riynsu: "A wolf from behind."

He quickly lunged and dropped his axe on top of the beast's skull.

Gkrrr!

Kyakk!

[You have killed a 'poison-tail Skunk']

[You have killed a 'Blood claw Lycan']

And after these two he had wiped out the second floor.

He had cleared out the second floor once more. However, his level had not been moving from fifteen for a long time now. It seemed that reaching that high was the limit for the first two floors.

"Stats."

[Strength: 63]

[Agility: 29]

[Sense: 31]

[Vitality: 29]

[Intelligence: 34]

-----------------------

Remaining Points: 0

With him being level 15, his stats had risen up by quite a lot. He could really feel the difference when his agility got to level twenty-five. The agility did not increase his speed, but rather, it was as if the opponent's movement had become far slower in his perception.

As if they moved in slow motion. The scene of the skunk jumping the shelf and the wolf pouncing on him played out in slow-motion. It became easier to evade enemies' attacks, and it also became easier to hit them as well.

As the word implied, he had indeed become more 'agile'.

The so-called speed was wholly dependant on who was looking at it. The higher his Agility Stat, the bigger the difference between him and his enemies would become; from their perspective, he'd look as if he was moving at an unbelievably quick speed.

Riynsu was finishing up his assessment of the agility stat, thinking about the potential it held.

Riynsu: 'If both the Strength and Agility increase concurrently, their synergy should be pretty incredible. Not only that, if I could get it high enough then the entire world may slow down for me.'