Vendetta

Stiles walked into his jeep, carrying his baseball bat, talking to Scott on the phone.

"Anything?" He asked Scott.

"I'm sorry, Stiles," Scott said.

Stiles' Dad had just been kidnapped by Jennifer Blake, their freaking English teacher. He had hoped that Scott would be able to catch a scent from his father, but because of all of Blake's Darachiness he wasn't able to find anything.

"Alright, I'll meet you at Derek's," Stiles said, about to hang up, but he stopped when he saw a pair of red eyes in the shadows,"Scott?" Stiles said, his heart starting to pound in fear.

Stiles looked behind him and saw Kali, her toe claws scraping against the asphalt kicking up sparks.

"Stiles, what's going on?" Scott asked, now worried.

Stiles turned around again, and saw the twins combine into their giant Alpha form.

"Scott... They're here," Stiles said in a whimper.

"Stiles? Stiles!" Scott started shouting as Deucalion walked into the middle of the road, his cane scraping against the ground, and he snatched Stiles' phone from his hand, and Stiles could still hear Scott's worried voice,"STILES!"

Deucalion simply put the phone to his ear,"If you want your friend back, you'll have to find him by joining us, Scott. The sooner the better. We don't know how long a human will last with us."

"LET HIM GO!" Scott roared.

"Tick tock, Scott," Deucalion replied, before ending the call, and turning toward Stiles, and through his sunglasses he could see Deucalion's eyes glow,"Mieczysław, is it? Let's have a chat."

Time Skip

Kali threw a kick to Stiles' face, the claws on her feet scratching his face, making him cry out in pain and sending a spray of blood from his temple.

"Sorry, little one," She growled through her fangs, her red eyes looking up and down at Stiles.

Stiles breathed heavily, subtly taking in the surroundings of the bank vault, the same one that Cora and Boyd were trapped in.

He was in a lot of pain, he had bruises and slashes all over his body, but it didn't make him afraid for himself. His only concern was his father. So each beating he got, he channeled it into something else. Derek had once told him how he learned to control the shift, he channeled his rage into it. Letting it fuel him, giving him strength he needed to resist the pain.

"You know you're kind of beautiful," Kali noticed, cocking her head to the side,"Anybody ever tell you that?"

"Yeah, all the girls are after me," Stiles said through great heaving breaths, blood leaking from the slash on the side of his face.

Kali chuckled,"Even after all of this pain, you still have a bit of sarcasm in you."

"One of my better qualities," Stiles said with bitter sarcasm.

Kali laughed again, then she looked at Stiles with renewed interest,"You know... You might be here awhile. Maybe I could have a bit of fun with you," She said, pressing her lips to his trying to force him to kiss her.

Stiles made a fist, trying to break out of the restraints holding him to the damn chair. He felt Kali's hair brush his fingers, and he reached up and yanked on her hair, making her cry out in surprise and break away from her kiss.

She rubbed her head standing up straight,"That hurt a little bit," She growled.

Stiles spat blood on her face, making her roar in frustration raising her clawed hand to hurt Stiles.