Lost

"Aww," Lizzie said when she tickled his feet, earning a baby laugh,"I wonder if anybody's ever thought of making a vampire baby, they would just stay this cute forever."

"Then they would get an eternity of sleep deprivation and no time for yourself," Hope replied, looking down at Stiles as he grabbed onto Lizzie's finger.

"How would you like time for yourself then?" Lizzie said, looking up at Hope.

"Why the hell would you want to do that?" Hope said, eyeing Lizzie suspiciously.

"You know how me and Ethan had a fight?" Lizzie asked, and Hope nodded,"Well I really want to get back at him by going on a date with his old best friend from MFHS."

Hope's brows furrowed,"What did he do again?"

Lizzie rolled her eyes,"He thinks we don't spend enough time together like a normal couple, he thinks we should do things like you and Landon did. Hold hands in bed, write each other dorky love notes, and talk about feelings."

Hope raised an eyebrow,"He has met you, hasn't he?"

"Yes," Lizzie said,"He keeps trying to change me so I want to get him back for it."

"Why do you need Stiles for it?" Hope asked, lifting him into her arms and he immediately started playing with her necklace.

"He has a baby sister that he likes taking to the park," Lizzie said, smiling,"And what better way to connect than with babies."

"No," Hope said immediately.

"What? Why?" Lizzie demanded, standing up.

"The spell could be wearing off literally at any second," Hope reminded her,"And what if it wears off when he's in a stroller, then he'd just be a naked man being rolled around."

"Wouldn't you like that though?" Lizzie offered.

"My answer is no," Hope said, not answering Lizzie's other question since she had already seen Stiles naked.

Lizzie rolled her eyes,"Fine."

"Okay," Hope said,"Please just leave it alone," She said with pleading eyes, and Lizzie nodded.

Hope went to put Stiles down for a nap, setting a baby monitor up next to his crib, and ten minutes later Lizzie slipped into Hope's room, putting a spell on the baby monitor.

"Hey, Sti," Lizzie said, and Stiles blinked at her with curious eyes while chewing on his fist,"Wanna go for a play date?"

Stiles only blinked.

Soon Lizzie had managed to sneak him out of the school, gotten a stroller, and looked up on the internet about what she would need for a simple afternoon out with a baby.

Lizzie sat down on a bench, looking at Stiles in his stroller,"Remember, this doesn't really count as a double date so you're not cheating on Hope."

"Lizzie?" Eric Li said, walking up with a very similar stroller with his baby sister in it.

He was tall, muscular, asian, and his black hair was spiked up.

"Eric, hi," Lizzie said, flashing him a flirty smile,"Fancy meeting you here."

Time Skip

"I am going to kill you!" Hope said immediately when Lizzie walked in with the stroller.

"Relax, he's fine," Lizzie said, rolling her eyes,"He was asleep most of the time anyway. Turns out Eric is really really boring."

"Why don't you ever listen to me?!" Hope growled, going to the stroller and opening the visor, and when she saw the baby her eyes went wide with horror,"Lizzie," She growled, unbuckling the child and lifting a little Asian girl out of the stroller,"Is it just me or does Stiles look a little different?"