Another Transformation

Stiles stood next to Hope as Alaric gathered his weapons. Stiles had put on a flannel shirt and another pair of sunglasses after he lost both.

"The demons are taken care of," Hope told him,"How did they get here? Malivore monster that we didn't know about?"

Alaric shook his head,"No. Some of the younger students thought summoning an Oni would be cool. It got out of hand, now we have all of the werewolves out in the forest."

"I can help," Stiles said,"Echolocation helps me see better than you guys in the dark."

"It's still the full moon," Alaric reminded him.

"I can control it enough," Stiles said. He still felt the power of the full moon affecting him, but he kept it at bay,"Long enough to get the werewolves at least."

Alaric looked at him warily, unsure if he should let him help.

"I'll stay with him," Hope reassured the Headmaster.

"That might be a good idea," Stiles said, wincing as he felt a burning in his head.

Time Skip

Hope and Stiles stood in the middle of the forest, Stiles' senses searching the whole forest but he couldn't get a good enough picture.

"Cover your ears," Stiles said.

"Why?" Hope said.

Stiles took off his glasses,"Do you know how wolves signal their location to the rest of the pack?"

"They howl," Hope replied.

Stiles nodded, running his tongue over his fangs,"Cover your ears!" He said again, this time in a growl.

Hope barely covered her ears in time before Stiles howled, the sound of it echoing across the forest. She knew it was meant to be a howl, but it was more

Hope looked up at Stiles' face seeing his glowing red eyes and fangs. And she felt something curl up inside her, her eyes glowing a pale yellow.

When Stiles closed his mouth they waited a moment.

"Is something supposed to be happening?" Hope whispered.

"Wait for it," Stiles said.

A second later several wolf howls pierced the air. And thanks to Hope's wolf side it was like she knew their exact pinpointed location.

"Let's go," Stiles said and they took off running, Hope using her wolf speed and part of her dormant vampire side it allowed her to run faster. Even before her curse was triggered she could do things only a werewolf could do.

Stiles kept up with her easily, smoothly dodging branches, and stepping over tree roots and boulders.

"What's Malivore?" Stiles asked as they ran.

"A void," Hope replied,"An alternate hell dimension and if you enter it you are erased from everyone's mind. It was once a golem made to eat and erase monsters from existence. But then it got turned into a pit. We barely managed to beat it while keeping everyone alive. It's also Landon's Dad."

"Oh," Stiles said, but the way she described it felt familiar.

They ran a little while longer when Stiles suddenly stopped, and he held up a hand and it made Hope stop.

Stiles turned toward Hope holding a finger to his lips, and she did her best to be as quiet as possible.

Stiles crouched down to the forest floor, placing a hand on the dirt, leaves, and sticks. And he felt everything, every single thing that made a movement across the forest floor he sensed it.