her life

it had only been a hour.

she slept for an hour. the bags under her eyes weren't disappearing any time soon.

the darkness in the room made it hard to see what was on her bedroom floor, as she hauled herself out of bed her feet made contact with the cold floor underneath her.

before she even got to her bedroom door she heard the muffled voices of her parents screaming and arguing.

probably about her.

she was used to it. her dad didn't necessarily care.

he was a drunken mess most of the time so she paid no attention to the man whatsoever.

the voices made her everlasting headache much worse than if already was and she winced at the pain in her head.

she sat down to ease the pain and tried to block out the voices.

a thought popped into her head.

her clothing.

she hadn't changed in over a week so she stood up baring the headache and grabbed some clothes out her drawer.

pulling the black stained hoodie over her head it revealed her thin, pale, fragile, bony body in front of the mirror.

she looked at herself for a few seconds before looking away in guilt.

the guilt of doing this to herself.

she didn't mean to.

it had taken over her brain.

she started with cutting down on a few calories, then throwing it all up to not eating at all.

it was killing her, but she didn't realize.

she thought she was just an innocent girl.

it was very clear she wasn't.

she quickly got changed into her other clothes.

her head was still banging.

she didn't want to take paracetamol at the thought of accidentally overdosing so she just got back into her comfort zone and tried to sleep.

she slept so much because it was like dying, without the commitment.