breakdown

she arrives to see her mum laid there, her face black and blue from the hard blows to the face she received from the connection of her husbands fist to her face.

talia broke down, rivers of tears flooded down her face as she collapsed on the floor at the sight of her mum on the brink of death.

her mother looked over and told her to stay strong, and she did just that, dispite the very hard times she was going through.

Talia was heartbroken, she was absolutely furious with her father and she doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.

Talia the next day stayed in the hospital with her mum, that very morning the ECG machine which was monitoring her mum's heart started to beep.

Talia woke up in complete shock and extreme confusion.

soon after the doctors rushed in with a bunch of equipment, talia screamed for her mum to wake up while doctors were trying to evacuate the room.

"MUM!" Talia belted out screaming as streams of tears washed down her face.

a doctor grabbed Talias arm and pulled her into the lobby of the hospital, trying to calm her down the doctor tried to reassure Tal that her mum would be okay.

but she had a strong gut feeling that things were not okay.

Talias head went all fuzzy, her vision became blurred from the tears pouring out her emerald green eyes and she collapsed to the floor in a heap.

the doctor shot down to her level and tried to help her but she was drained.

mentally and physically drained of energy.

without thinking the doctor wrapped his arms around her and just let her sob.

why was this happening to her?

what did she do to deserve this?

did god hate her?