1

Rexha got early in the morning to catch her flight to New York . When she got to the airport their was already a lot of onlookers .

She got a lot of attention from people in Texas about her body but New York had a large population of people making her a bit nervous because their are more people staring at her now , she pushed her shyness to the back of her mind as she walked to the gate to get a taxi to take her to her apartment .

She only had one bag with her because the rest of her personal things will be delivered tomorrow.

3 taxis stopped for her but she only took the one that came the fastest . She told the man her address and he kept trying to flirt with her and he just laughed at him thinking all the comments he was saying was jokes .

She finally arrived at her apartment and was satisfied that the pictures showed that the place does look the same as it does on the internet.

She walked to the receptionist to tell her that she booked her apartment that she will be staying in.

The lady agreed and gave her card for her door , so she can come and go as she pleases . She went to the elevator and saw that she was on the top floor .

The doors finally opened and she walked to her apartment door and opened it . To say it was gorgeous would be an understatement.

Rexha squealed , happy to just have a beautiful view of the city , that's all she truly wanted . She went to her room and was happy that it was white and grey colors .

She showered after she ordered room service for a deep dish pizza . She always wanted to try it now she gets to .

She got out the shower and put on some lotion on her body and then her pajamas . She heard someone ringing her door bell . She rushed over to the door and saw a boy who looks the same age as her with a silver tray .

He came inside her penthouse . He took off the lid and heard a gasp coming from behind him .

He saw the most beautiful girl ever infront of him . She ran to the pizza and immediately took a bite and moaned making his eyes widened and awkward about her going on about just pizza .

" OMG , did you taste this before it's so amazing " Rexha said , looking at the boy .

He nodded his head not knowing what to do .

" It's my first time in New York , I want to taste and see everything there is to see " He was shocked to hear her say that .

But now that he looked closely at her he  noticed she had more of a tan than the pale white race in the country and her accent was definitely from a country background.

She looked at him and told him to taste with her but he nodded his head wanting to get back to work .

But she literally took a slice and put it jnfront of his mouth , he had no choice but to eat it and he did moan , it was good he had to agree .

" I just came from Texas so I'm new around here but I'm going to the college here close by and see what the world has to offer me "

He nodded his head , wondering if he should tell her that New York is a place of business , where people treat you like crap and others treat you more like dirt but he didn't want to break her enthusiasm.

She said thank you to him and gave him one more slice with a 500 dollar tip making his eyes widened again but she had already said bye and closed the door before he would give her the money back .

Rexha sat on her living room couch with he pajamas , white dry wine , New York deep dish pizza , with slow jazz playing in the background while watching the sunset.

She finally saw it was dark and decided to go to bed and slept , too excited to begin her journey tomorrow .