7

I came in to see a woman sitting at her big desk with lots of papers on it . I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked at me and smiled brightly.

" Good too see you Rexha , please do have a seat "

I gave her a smile as I sat down . She looked at me as I looked at her quite confused in why she kept looking at me deeply .

" Rexha , I would love it , if you could be one if Victoria Secret Models , I know that being a thick woman may take long for this stupid world to know that all women are beautiful and j definitely know that you are proving that to all the people if New York everyday "

Rexha face her a smile truly believing that there are people that are self conscious of their bodies and that they are getting bullied for it and she would like to prove to the world that all shapes and sizes are beautiful.

" I would love to "

" Great , all we have to do us sign the contracts and to take lots of videos and photos of you "

" Okay , there us no problem with that , I just have to finish college online and that is fine "

" Good , having an education and a career is good for you , you get to experience alot as a businesswoman "

Rexha read the contracts making some changes here and there and now she is a model .

She walked out of the office saying bye to Bianca and was heading but saw the paparazzi was still there.

But now there is so many of them. They asked if she signed with a model agency and her personal information about herself .

The security helped along the way , it seemed that her agency sent security guards with her to protect her , she was very grateful.

She was resting in her bed while she was getting everything sorted into getting her into online college courses and out of gojng to the college.

She ordered chicken wings and water from food service and watched kdrama for the rest of the night .

Monday morning

She got up from bed getting a call early in the morning stating that she has her first photoshoot.

She quickly got dressed and walked out the elevator with her security team and off she drove as they followed behind her to the agency.