9

She got up early this morning going for a run in New York central city park .

She won't lie she did catch attention good and bad but she didn't like sweating or working out in a lot of clothes it made her feel disgusting

She won't lie she did catch attention good and bad but she didn't like sweating or working out in a lot of clothes it made her feel disgusting .

She got to her apartment and put on am outfit and got in her car getting to her next photoshoot for underwear covers and her body workout as a front page cover .

30mintes and she is already in her photoshoot and she can't wait for the public to see it .

4 hours later she was finally free for the day . She got back to her apartment and put on a comfortable set of shorts and croptop to do her homework from her online college.

This was going on for the whole day until she got a call from Stephan.

He asked if she wanted to go for the golf trip with his friends here and she happily and excitedly agreed making him laugh at the other end of the line .

She was done with her homework and studying so she decided to look for a golf outfit but couldn't find any so she quickly went shopping for a golf outfit and other things.

She wanted to be relax and see if Stephan would take a peek at her boobs as she let's two buttons on the top loose

She wanted to be relax and see if Stephan would take a peek at her boobs as she let's two buttons on the top loose .

She then drove tot he golf course . It was obviously night time but there were still lots of people still playing .

She went to the counter to ask for Stephan when she heard someone call her name . She turned around and saw Stephan with 3 other guys with him .

She walked towards him as she gave him a hug and introduced herself to all the guys .

Evan
Allan
Jack

They were all wondering who this girl is that Stephan has been telling them about and now they saw the girl that they have all been talking about in the magazines.

They all smiled at her and saw how Stephan looked at her too and saw how Rexha looked at him too , it was clear that they like eachother but someone had to make a move.

" Okay guys how about we make this into a race whoever get all the holes done is the winner and has to pay for dinner , deal " Said Evan

Everyone agreed .

" So Rexha can be with Stephan so they are partners and Jack and Allan will be partners while I'm the person who will be taking scores or will be missing because I'm at the buffet table "

Making them all laugh at his honesty .

Rexha was excited because she got to be alone with Stephan and so was Stephan excited too .

They got their puts and into the golf car seeing Allan and Jack already by level 2 but they both don't care because this was alone time that they both wanted .

Rexha was acting as if she didn't know how to throw the put against the ball correctly but Stephan knew she was doing this on purpose making him smirk rather failure of acting.

" Stephan can you teach me , it seems I'm a bit rusty from all these years , please "

He nodded his head knowing what she was up to and gladly going with it .

He stood behind her with his hands on top of hers as she was holding the put . His cock was on her bottom as he whispered what she should do in a sensual way .

She moved her bottoms feeling his length , making she eyes wide when she felt him rising to his full potential and was kind of scared but desired it more so she pushed and moved her bottom more into him making him groan and hold her waist .

She was grinding on him as he held her his tight as she grinded her bottom into him making him moan and her clutch onto the put handle even tighter as she felt her orgasm blow and just like that they both came and she swang her put against the ball and it was a hole in one .

They both looked at each other not noticing an old man watching them from his own golf cart with a huge erection.

She stood infront of him and brought his face down , so close that there noses were touching.

" Stephan will you go out with me "

He looked at her deeply .

" Yes , but you have to kiss me and prove to me first "

She crashed their lips together as she kissed him roughly and tugged his hair making him groan and moan all at once but they stopped when their saw a flash happen from their right .

They stopped looking and saw the paparazzi by the fence of the golf course taking photos of them but Rexha didn't car much and neither did Stephan as he grabbed her ass making her gasp and look at his as he took his opportunity and kissed her like he was hungry making the paparazzi go crazy .