3

Rexha has have been amazing weeks here in New York . She has made good classmates but not calling them friends because friends is people I trust but I can't trust you just for a few weeks .

She found out that the school has this chart where it states who is the most popular boy and girl at school and she is . She won't lie but the staring is creepy and when you still look at them they don't look away .

Which truly shocked her because she is just herself but she sees lots of the girls at the school being fake but if that is who they are trying to be then go ahead I don't judge .

She has gotten a lot of attention from the boys , girls and even the male teachers .

Today I am going to see the empire state building today. I get all my college work done before the weekend because these two days are my off days even though I love learning .

I was putting on my outfit , I was I king which outfit would look better because it is too hot outside today but she didn't want to wear too much showing too much of her thick thighs and long legs or too much boobies .

She sprayed some perfume on because it is a hot day and she doesn't want to stink

She sprayed some perfume on because it is a hot day and she doesn't want to stink . She thought what could she do with her hair .

She let her bangs come to the front and then the her hair into a ponytail

She let her bangs come to the front and then the her hair into a ponytail . She us ready to go , she took her small bag .

She walked out of the elevator and waved at the workers and other people . She got used to everyone and is very social so she speaks to everyone and they got used to her and felt comfortable around her .

She walked out the lobby area and walked on the streets of New York commanding attention with her natural beauty and amazing thick figure .

Now some people might feel uncomfortable about their bodies but she embraces that she is thick but if someone says that to her she doesn't mind but if they keep doing it she will slap you into next week .

She went to her favourite cafe , which she found out is starbucks . She has become their most favourite and loyal customer .

She opened the door making people turn in her direction . The workers has noticed that somehow a lot of customers has come here the moment Rexha has started coming here but they don't even flirt with her they all get shy and just watch from a far but Rexha knows that they just watch her .

She took a strawberry milkshake and ordered all the workers a free coffee and they were very grateful because they do the morning shift .

She said bye to all of them and they shouted bye to her with their coffees in hand . She was walking with her wireless earphones in her ear , listening to this new artist call Lil Nas X .

He is truly amazing at making good and upbeat music . She is in a good mood with a gorgeous smile she would smile at people as she keeps walking.

She was making quite the impact kn New York and it has been spreading rapidly . When she speaks they could hear her southern accent but kind of posh also .

She finally saw the empire state building , it truly is beautiful and tall .
She got inside and was truly shocked , she took alot of pics and posted them .

She got out of the elevator and saw the view and saw it was a beautiful sunset from her going on all the floors of the building . It truly was worth the weight .

She took more pics as a remembrance . She loves the view , she could see al of  New York . Not noticing that she was the only person here still , she promised herself that she would come back .