Past Problems Return

Jaune arc was currently laying his head in his girlfriend hope charmcaster's lap as she played his hair. jaune then though back to all he had accomplished he saved the world from multiple threats. forever knights, anima, ghost freak, the circus freaks and even albedo an evil clone of himself but those did not compare to 3 big threats he faced. 

The highbreeds these were a bunch of lunatic wanting to keep themselves pure so when they found out that due to the fact them keeping them selves pure was gonna be the end of theyre species they decided to kill every species and take them out with them.

The next was aggregor he was an lunatic obsessed in becoming a god an Osmosian criminal who was obsessed in being perfect. he hunted down alien victims from different race and absorbed getting they're abilities and almost became perfect before jaune stopped him from absorbing a celestialsapien which would turn him into a god.

The final one was vilgax jaunes most powerful foe. vilgax was an evil conqueror who took whatever he want whenever he want. he was after jaune for the omnitrix which couldn't be decupled from him not even by azmuth its creator it seems it had bonded with his aura creating an inseparable circumstance

Jaune overall was happy with how his life turned out he had a powerful loving girlfriend. A good family and good friends. Lets not forget he was famous. The famous jaune Tennyson the strongest hero in earth.

Beacon

Ruby walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria. Once a place of hope for her now filled with sorrow. She walked through the lunch room and saw people glare at her. Specifically teams CVFY, SSSN, and CRDL. Velvet glared at her the most intensely, her rage making Ruby look away in shame. She made it to her table and sat down between Yang and Pyrrha. "So..." Yang started, before being interrupted by Ruby sobbing. 

"Jaune, why *SNIFF* why did you *SNIFF* have to *SNIFF* die?" she screamed, slamming her face into her hands. "Don't worry Ruby. They haven't found a body. He's probably still alive." "That faker was a liability to us and everyone around him. He simply had no reason to be here. He couldn't even handle a sword. What makes you think he could survive fucking Vacuo." Weiss said. "She's right Ruby, my brother wasn't good at really anything. He brought nothing but shame to the Arc family. You're better off without him holding you back." Jade quipped. "Is that all you care about?"

 "What?" "Family honour. Is that the only thing you care about?" "No, I care about..." "An Arc never goes back on their word, right?" "Right." Jade said smugly. "Didn't your parents ever tell Jaune they loved him?" "Yeah but..." "Don't they regret disowning him?

Don't they miss him." "Yeah but..." "Than why don't you miss him?" " BECAUSE THE ARC NAMESHOULD ONLY GO TO ME! NOT THAT WEAKLING! I DESERVE IT! NOT HIM!" Ruby sniffledbefore bursting into tears again. 

"YOU BITCH. NOBODY MAKES MY BABY SISTER CRY!" Yang shouted before jumping across the table and wrapping her fists around Jade's neck. Ren and Blake picked up their trays, Ruby moved from the table, Pyrrha tried separating them, and Nora started cheering.

Velvet watched with a smile as Yang beat the shit out of Jaune's bitch of a sister. "Hey Velvet." She turned and looked at Sun. "Yagonna eat that cupcake?" "No, you can have it." She said. She watched as Pyrrha got knocked out by Yang.She picked up her camera and took a picture of the traitorous redhead, bleeding on the floor. " Sucks to beyou, slut." She thought, a small smirk on her face.

Ozpin looked at the six disappointing students, his grimace hidden behind his beloved mug. Glynda looked atthe children disappointingly, her pride in her students and herself fading as she took what Jaune said to heart.Qrow didn't personally know Jaune, but he understood where he was coming from. His own transcripts werefaked and he was now Ozpin's best friend. 

Pyrrha's father was glaring at her while her mother cried into his shoulder. "You wrote to us about the poorboy. You said he was different from all the other boys." "I wasn't wrong. But..." "The moment you decided hewasn't good enough, you threw him away." "It's not my fault, he..." "He what? Hmm? Denied his parentsselfish wish to keep him to themselves? Followed his dreams? Lived his life the way he wanted to live?"Nicholas and Juniper Arc glared at the Nikos', only for Juniper to start tearing up. 'They're right, it's my faulthe's gone.' she thought. Epimethius and Pandora weren't finished though. "Young lady, what happened to thegirl we used to know, who would do anything for her friends, who cared about her friends?" Pyrrha couldn'thold back anymore, and burst into tears.

Tai and Qrow sat right across from Ruby and Yang. "Girls, I thought I raised you better than that." "He liedto us. He made Ruby cry." "Imagine how you made him feel." "But that faker..." "Yang, Ruby." They bothlooked at Qrow. "I faked my way in too, so did your mother Yang." the sisters looked shocked. One of thebest huntsmen they knew was a faker. "But you can fight. You deserved to be here." "Did I Yang? Yourmother and I only came here to learn how to fight and kill huntsmen. We didn't." "That's not how it works!""Why not Yang?" "Cause he was weak." Tai looked at his daughter. "You're no better than your motherYang."

Blake's parents, after a touching reunion, looked at her. "You told them right." "Yes." "And how did theyreact?" "After an argument, they accepted it and forgave me." "Do you see the problem." "No, not really.""They let you, a former member of the White Fang, off but the moment someone uses fake transcripts, theydeserve to die?" "No. But he lied to us. He snuck in here with no skills and no fighting qualities. He had noreason to be here." "Blake. You lied about who you were to your friends. You lied to the teachers about yourpast. You snuck into this school without even using transcripts." "Blake, is that true?" Yang asked. "Of coursenot you dolt." Weiss retorted. Blake sank in her seat. "Right Blake?" Silence. "Blake, tell your friends thetruth." "Alright, I didn't use transcripts. Happy?" They were not happy. Blake did the one thing that hadproved fool proof in every situation. Quickly, she jumped from her seat and darted from the room. "I knewwe should've had her chipped."

Jade stared at the ground as her parents drilled into her. "How dare you disrespect your brother's memorylike that." "He doesn't deserve to be remembered. He was an embarrassment." "Jade Annabelle Arc, you arean embarrassment. How dare you say that." "You felt the same way." *SLAP* "That was a mistake younglady." No more was said.

Jacques looked at his daughter proudly. "Weiss, not only did you get that fraud out of this academy, but youscared off one of the faunus plaguing it. You proved that great minds do indeed think alike. I'mproud of youWeiss." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "You were the right choice as heir. One day, you could, no, willbe just like me." (you've come the very thing you sword to destroy)

Jacques looked at his daughter proudly. "Weiss, not only did you get that fraud out of this academy, but youscared off one of the faunus plaguing it. You proved that great minds do indeed think alike. I'm proud of youWeiss." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "You were the right choice as heir. One day, you could, no, willbe just like me."

No i never be like you weiss screamed as she ran out with pyrrha and the other team and friends following her. "im going to break this to you we need made a mistake" Nora says in a serious tone not eating any pancakes near her. "yeah we need to fix this" blake says. "lets look for jaune" ruby says. "yh then i will applogise and making my boyfriend as a apology and we can be together" pyrrha says