confrontations and demands

"Holy mother fucking shit was that jaune" Jade said.

"Impossible that dolt's watch is way more advanced than any atlas tech"

"Ok student i have to admit i was wrong about mr Arc now we need to find him and his team and have them help us" Gylnda said.

"My son, Jaune, I'm sorry" Juniper said.

"Professor Ozpin are you alright?" velvet said.

"That was magic those girls used magic, Even more powerful than mine and hers" Ozpin stated as everyone here knew about the secret war.

"Um excuse us citizens but you must leave the crime scene" said an officer.

"Oh sorry alright you heard the officer beacon get moving" Ozpin says as they got closer they heard people talking about jaune.

"I cant believe we were in the presence of Jaune tennyson."

"He's the strongest"

"I mean yeah he did beat that vilgax guy and stopped the highbreed invasion"

Was what they heard.

"Well it seems arc boy really is popular here and he changed his name but ozzy did those girls really use some more powerful forms of magic.'' qrow asked as the arc family got sad when they heard Jaune changed his name.

"Yes and the power they possessed could easily destroy the remnant. The other boy not mr arc also can absorb what he touches maybe he could astral or copy semblances or magic we don't know and then there Mr arc his transformation it was like nothing i've seen it was just power"

"Well done lets get some information on Mr arc" Gylnda said.

The groups were divided. Team CFVY, Saffron and Ozpin went to search the internet.

Team Rwby, Jnpr, glynda and their parents went to ask around. after that they met up where ozpin's group found a lot of information since jaune was a social media star while glynda's group got rumours. They found out where jaune lived and was currently going there.

They then arrived at the Tennyson house. Jaune's mother and father (Tennyson's, not the arc's) were away. Jaune was with charmcaster as Jaune rested his head on her lap. Gwen was also there with Kevin as they too were enjoying themselves when they heard a knock. Kevin being close to the door went to open it i mean what did he have to fear no one would attack jaune tennyson's house.

Kevin opened the door where he was met by an unknown group of people who he could knew had some unknown power because his plumber badge vibrated.#

"Um who the fuck and you why you at my friends house." Kevin says.

"We are old friends of jaune we need to speak to him"

"Yeah right an im a flying pig do you know how many fans tried that now jaunes resting with his girlfriend as everyone knows is charmcaster so leave" Kevin says as pyrrha's heart shattered right there as her team comforted her as well as weiss and yang. Ruby didn't like pyrrhas that much and blake didn't care enough to while CFVY despised them

"I need to speak to my son you will move or we will fight" Nicholas says.

"Old man please ive fought in the hybreed invasion, ive survived the null void you cant touch me dont make this harder on yourself jaune does fan meets for people like you yo have a chance to him now leave" Kevin says as he absorbed the wall.

RUBy got impatient and tried to dash through only to smacked and sent flying.

"You call that speed please ive seen tortoises move faster then that" kevin says as he avoids a stroke from and enraged yang and turns his fist into a mace made out wall material and smacked her teeth out like ruby her aura broken instantly. The rest fell shortly without even pushing kevin to try

Gwen then came to see why kevin was taking so long before she saw a bunch of passed out people.

"What i tried to get them to leave but they persisted" kevin says as she called jaune who comes with charmcaster. When jaune saw the faces of his ex family and friend he lost it,

"Gwen Hope tie them up i need answer as too why they came here" Jayne said with serious anger in his eyes they obeyed instantly.

A few hours later Team remnant woke up to see theyre weapons destroyed remains and that they were tied up.

"Tell me remnant why are you here" Jaune asked with unrivaled anger even wrath was jealous.

"Mr arc" ozpin says

"It's tennyson Mr tennyson too you" Jaune says.

"Mr Tennyson we need your help, the grims remnant will fall" Ozpin says.

"Oh and why would you need help of the cheater and faker of beacon wouldn't combat extraordinaire Invincible girl winner of 4 tournaments and undefeated be better" jaune mocked pyrrha.

"Mr arc" a glare made her rethink "Mr tennyson the relic of knowledge told us we need you to defeat a great evil her name is salem" Gylnda says.

"Oh if it isn't goodbitch i remember you saying i was a scorn to beacon why would need help of a disgrace such as myself" Jaune says making goodbitch grit her teeth at me. As Ozpin explained everything about salem and how jinn said he would save the world.

"Why should i help you remnant can die for all i care and it would just get rid of the most corrupted of humanity" jaune says.

"Because jaune if you don't do this the evil remnant has will spread throughout the universe" a voice said as jaune saw who it was his eyes teared up.

"Grandpa max" Jaune said.

"Is that the most powerful huntsmen max ten"

"He killed 20 wyverns without trying"

AS beacon students continued to fawn over max.

"Jaune my boy i know how much you hate them but if we don't stop this leak of darkness the universe will fall into despair i had a mission from, the plumbers to investigate the darkness and i ended up in remnant undercover wunder the name max ten you have a new mission from magister tennyson defeat the evil known as salem and save the universe" max says as jaune grit his teeth.

"Fine ozpin i will come and so will my team but know this if atlas or the vale council or anyone makes move on me or my team theyre dead ive gotten my first kill and also to you my former family dont you fucking dare speak to me i got a good family now who wont abandon me because of paper" Jaune angrily spoke