Back at beacon and settling scores

Jaune was now on a vale ship which consisted of him jaune tennyson, his girlfriend charmcaster aka hope , his cousin gwen tennyson and kevein ethan levin (who lost all pretense of cool). He was currently laying on his hope's lap. Team ruby, Jnpr and the arc family were currently being restrained by glynda on the ship the arc was vomiting.

"Hey why isn't jaune vomiting?" saffron asked.

"I heard his watch saying weakness detected and erased" said qrow.

"Such interesting technology makes me wonder if scenes can recreate it," Weiss said.

"As if weisscream it from space. I bet even jaune doesn't know how it works," said yang.

"YANG!!! Will jaune not forgive us? I want to be friends with him! ''Ruby cried out.

"Ruby we all know that there is zero not even a tiny percent chance he will forgive us so just grow up i feel for pyrrha though that charmcaster girl isn't only stronger but also jaune girlfriend look at her she devastated" blake says as they looked over to see a red eyed pyrrha being comforted by jade arc, nora and ren.

"Ozpin, how will we convince the council to allow Mr. Arc to be blacklisted?" Gylnda asked.

"Simple, I will reveal cardin being saved by mrc arc i mean mr tennyson i will threaten to air this everywhere if councilman winchester does not use his power to get jaune back him we know if we are going to beat her we will need him. ''And qrow makes sure Atlas doesn't try anything. Mr. ''Tennyson has support for multiple worlds he has saved based on the information max ten i mean tennyson gave us'', Ozpin said.

An hour later, Jaune and his team had a room set up in Vale's most prestigious hotel as Jospin called Ironwood and told him about jaune. Ironwood agreed to not take action against jaune and play it off as a device that allows jaune use his semblance he then had a meeting with the council; and got them to agree with heyre demand he was now walking to jaynes hotel room he knocked the door as kevin opened it they then came in.

"Professor what's going on, did the council agree?" Jaune asked in an emotionless voice.

"Yes mr arc i mean tennyson they did you don't seem so thrilled i thought you would be thrilled to be huntsmen '' ozpin says

"You know professor, I lost that dream years ago. I became a hero in a better way then your huntsmen but if that's all my team will see you tomorrow," Jaune says.

"Your teams test is different to test your skills. You will be fighting a team of your choosing," Ozpin says.

"I choose team crdl." Jaune says as Ozpin smiles.

"Very well," Ozpin says.

THE NEXT DAY

Jaune and his team were walking in bitcoin as everyone was muttering the fake has returned.

"So jauney boy your team is the one i'm facing should've stayed away weakling i'm gonna crush you" cardin says.

"Bring it on bignugly and stupid i heard your team is srill the wolrse and you call me a worthless but without me team jnpr and rwby fell from, the first and secing to just above you they leached oif my brains and without me and having my bitch of sister they fell off" jaune said with confident as cardinwas about grab him egg monster came out nowhere and grabbed him.

"Keep your hand off jauney," the charmcaster said as cardin and every guy started drooling at her beauty as she kissed Jaune, which made them jealous, even Ren, Sun and neptune.

"Break it up now it will be team crl vs team jeth" gylnda says as jaune walks up and so does the whole team crdl.

"If your team doesn't vbac you should've known fraud" cardin says as everyone laughed.

"It's not that I actually told them not to break all of you myself," Jaune says.

"Start," Gylnda says as team cardin rushes to Jaune but sees Jaune smashing his watch down.

"RATH!!" Rath yelled out, scaring everyone.

"ET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING TEAM CARDINAL RATH IS GONE BREAK YOU AND THEN HE'S GOING TO TAKE PISS ON YOUR GRAVES'' Rath ye;=lled out as he rushes at sky and punches heimsending him flying out with his aura broken. As dove out fear and in fight of flee sense rushes at rath trying to hit with his weapon only for rath to catch it in his hand then crush then grab dove and span around through him breaking his aura and knocking her out.. He then went to russell and stomped on himbrakeing his aura throwing him out.

"AND THERE IS ONE!" Rath yelled as rushed at cardin and stabbed him with his sharp part over and over until he was bleeding as he ripped his limbs starting from arms and then to legs. He then engraved jaunes on his forehead.

" AND THAT WHAT GET WHEN MESS WITH JAUNE I MEAN RATH" Rath says as he powered down to jaune everyone was horrified and scared.

"W-w-w-w- winner jean tennyson" Glenda says.