01

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 01
[ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴘᴜᴢᴢʟᴇ ]
________________

𝙵𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 :: “You are disgracing your own family! I never raise you to be such a wh-re” 
(The man who raised you since you came into this world slapped you. Your body crashed onto the ground. You have no energy to stand up on your own. Your body becomes weak day by day.)

𝙵𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 :: “From now on, you are not my daughter, you don't belong in this Yoon family” 
(Your father eyed you with disgust. The disgust of how his daughter got pregnant at such a young age.)

𝙵𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 :: “Get out of this house” 

He pulled your hair and dragged your limp body, throwing you outside like waste trash. 

𝙵𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 :: “Mark my word, If I see you again even if it is just a glimpse of your hair or that disgusting thing in your stomach. I shall show no mercy and kill you on my own” 

Your Father spat before kicking directly on your stomach whilst you instantly curled in a ball to cover the living fetus inside you.

Your life turned upside down as soon as you discovered your pregnancy. But not even once you labeled the unborn baby as a mistake.

Your own family abandoned you, but that’s okay they never treated you as their own. Yet it will still leave a permanent scar in your heart.

The only support you could get is from the father of your unborn baby. He still didn’t know about this matter as the reason for your pregnancy was just a single night mistake. 

He is the only hope you have left.

Years Later

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “It’s okay Y/n I can take Min seol. Besides, I have no class till evening” 
(He sheepishly grinned at you.)

𝚈𝙽 :: “Are you sure? Last time I left you with Minseol. He was the one who took care of you” 
(You reminisced the memory of your child grabbing Jungkook from stealing all the snacks at the store.)

𝚈𝙽 :: “I honestly don’t know who the real child is, I am certainly confused?” 
(You rubbed your forehead, staring between the young man and the child.)

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 :: “Yah, don't you trust your best friend?” 
(He protested.)

𝚈𝙽 :: “No” 
(He looked pretty offended with your reply.)

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 :: “No fair” 
(He pouted while crossing his arms.)

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 :: “Don’t you have class? You should go now or Your Professor Kim will lock you out” 
(You looked at the watch and sighed.)

𝚈𝙽 :: “Minseol take care alright? Momma loves you” 
(You pecked his cheek as he just stared at you.)

Your heart aches at the sight of your child. You don’t know how to make him be himself again.

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 :: “I am sure he loves you too Y/n”
(Jungkook side-hugs you, he senses the intense sadness radiating from you.)