05

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 05
[ 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 & 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 ]
________________

After one month

Mr Yoon, Y/n's father was sentenced to death for all his wrongdoings. Mrs Yoon refused to face her daughter who sent her own father into prison but it didn't affect Y/n that much. She was just relieved everything was solved.

-

Y/n sighed countless times as she was studying. She was sick of poking her nose under a thousand textbooks that would make her lose her own sanity at any moment.

She glanced at her side to see Taehyung focus on marking the complete assignments he received from his students.

Even when he was working, his alluring figure never failed its job to fluttered Y/n's heart brightly under the deemed light.

The pencil on her grip loosens, soon falling from her grasp as well as her heart falling for the man in front of her.

She smiled ridiculously when his eyebrows slightly twitch, probably confused by the answers laid on the paper. His eyes soon darted to her own whilst giving her a warm smile. They just stare at each other without words falling from their lips.

The words had been exchanged through their gaze upon each other.

She voluntarily stood up before, placing herself on his lap, daringly facing his face. He raised his eyebrows.

Yn :: "Let's make time for ourselves."

Yn :: "As you know you teach every day with your impressive knowledge of English literature..."

Yn :: "Today, I also want to teach you something... Some things that I may say you are not really good at... But it's okay I still love who you are..."

Yn :: "I will be your teacher and you will be my student, understood Kim"

He let out a chuckle before nodding.

Yn :: "Okay, today we will be learning how to show affection to your significant other" (Taehyung was not showing love toward Y/n. It was not like he wasn't fond of doing it, but he was knowledgeable in this area.)

Yn :: "First, to show affection, not always included with words. Well mostly at times it needed to make it more impactful but it can make the situation a bit cliche I may say or more likely to be cringe."
(Y/n explained like a professional, though she doesn't have much experience in love)

Yn :: "Beside uttering endless words toward our partner, we can just show it through our actions."
(She fondly smiles at him before taking her hand at his fluttering a kiss on his hand. It indeed makes an impact on his heart.)

Before she placed her hand on her waist.

Yn :: "Carry me to the bedroom. We need our session to be in a comfortable place."

Taehyung :: "Alright Ms Kim"

Yn :: "Miss Kim?"
(He playfully shrugged his shoulders.)

Taehyung :: "My miss Kim"
(He whispered before leading her to the bedroom.)

He gently laid her down on the bed before crawling onto her small figure. She was taken aback by his action as she never instructed her to do anything.