02

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 02
[ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙷 ]
________________

I sighed heavily, wiping my sweat from my forehead whilst dragging myself, entering the compact house. 

The little bubble of joy in my arms, jumping around cheerfully for today's event.

I let him down as I went to the kitchen to prepare for a special dinner. 

My vision became blurry before I shook my head.

𝚈𝙽 :: “It's not the time for you to be sick Y/n”
(I glanced at Minseol who was busily drawing something on the paper.)

The front door opened and he had already come home. However, he didn’t greet minseol nor me. He rushed toward the bedroom with an unreadable expression.

I followed him and saw a large bag laid on the bed while he shoved his clothes into it.

𝚈𝙽 :: “What are you doing?”
(He didn’t bother to reply. My eyes trailed every action he made.)

“Where are you going?”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “I can't do this Y

, I can’t anymore”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “What do you mean?”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “I am tired of all of this, you know that all of this happened because of that one night.”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “I didn't intend to make you pregnant, I never did” He brushed his red hair.

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “We are too young for this, I should be living a normal teenage life if this wouldn’t happen”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “You would not get kick out of the house if you eat that pill”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “I want to live a normal life just like other teens do”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “But instead I need to work my ass off to provide you and Minseol with food and shelter.”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “I am taking so much responsibility but I am still young, I need to live, I need freedom but you and Minseol restrain me from doing all of that.”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 :: “I made my decision, that's to catch the life I have dreamed of. For that, I need to leave you and Minseol.

𝚈𝙽 :: “No… can’t do that…”

𝚈𝙽 :: “What about our son? Our Minseol... Please think about him”

𝚈𝙽 :: “He is still young, he needs a father, he needs you by his side.”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 ::“I can't… I just can't”

𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽 ::“I'm sorry” He closed his bag and rushed outside the bedroom.

𝚈𝙽 :: “No-” 
(You tripped on the carpet, your headache came all at once. You clenched your head, the vision of your sight slowly faded until the darkness took over you.)

𝚈𝙽 :: “No” 
(You woke up from the dream. You placed your hand on your heart beating wildly against your ribcage.)

𝚈𝙽 :: “I should have known I would be getting this dream all over again.” 
(You glanced at the right side of you, to see Minseol sleeping peacefully.)

Your eyes traveled from Minseol and landed on him. 

Kim Taehyung.

𝚈𝙽 :: “You shouldn’t have done this to me… Mr.Kim. It would be harder for me if I keep seeing you…”