03

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 03
[ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙸𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 ]
________________

𝚃𝙰𝙴𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙶 :: “What?”
(Shock written all over his face, hearing the unexpected news.)

𝚈𝙽 :: “You look identical to him.”
(You muttered facing him. Your eyes travel around his face creating an ache in your heart.)

𝚈𝙽 :: “But I know you are not him… I know there are seven people with his face in this world and you are just to be one of them.” 
(Every memory of him circling your head and every sweet word he had spoken to you swirl with bitter-sweet wounds.)

𝚈𝙽 ::“Maybe... Our meeting is just a coincidence.”

𝚈𝙽 :: “But every time I look at you… It reminds me of him.”

𝚈𝙽 :: “Your eyes, lips, nose… You just look like him.”

𝚈𝙽 :: “My memories with him aries, intoxicating my whole mind, filling my mind every pit memory I had with him.” 

𝚈𝙽 :: “I-I-” 
(A lump formed on your throat prevents you from talking, your eyes coated with salt liquid blurring your vision in front of you.)

Taehyung stood there motionless, and couldn't figure out what to do…

𝚃𝙰𝙴𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙶 :: ‘Should I give her a hug…?’ 
(I wasn’t in my right mind when I hugged her a few hours ago.)

𝚃𝙰𝙴𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙶 :: ‘Am I allowed to hug her?’

𝚃𝙰𝙴𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙶 :: ‘I don't want her to feel uncomfortable…’

𝚃𝙰𝙴𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙶 :: ‘What should I-’ 
(suddenly, he felt pressured behind him, forcing him to stumble forward and hug her.)

𝚃𝙰𝙴𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙶 :: ‘What-’ 

Y/n shocked by the sudden hug but right now, this is what she needed, even though from someone she didn’t know that well... Her emotion flowed out along with the tears that she always buried in her heart.

it felt warm. His embrace is comforting, the heat of his body and the calming scent of his cologne slowly washing your distress off your mind. It reminded you of a bear, it was soothing your empty heart.

Taehyung's hands instinctively went to your hair and gently brushed it. Enjoying how your tiny body fits in his embrace. He felt comfort through her, he doesn’t know how and it confuses him?

But what he knows is that he wants to feel this long, often, or even forever. 

She heard something which made her peak behind Taehyung's shoulder.

An innocent eye met her orbs before she widened in shock. The person standing there, with popcorn in his hand while munching nonchalantly. 

𝚈𝙽 :: “Jungkook!”

𝚈𝙽 :: “What are you doing here? How did you get here? Why…”

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 :: “Hey Y/n…” 
(He flashed a bunny smile to her.)

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 :: “Taetae is the one who let me stay here”

𝚈𝙽 :: “Taetae? Yah he is a professor!” 
(You glanced at taehyung who looked unfazed before a glare shot from his eyes.)

𝚃𝙰𝙴𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙶 :: “You are the one who pushed me! Mr. Kookie.”

𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 :: “I thought you needed some help..” 
(He shrugged.)