The mech with no name.

Several months later...

It's been three months, and everything appeared normal in Tremorton. Well, as normal as it can get when it's not being attacked by some random alien, monster, oddball criminal, or evil robots.

Speaking of robots...

Tremorton is home to a teenage robot girl named XJ-9, or Jenny Wakeman as she prefers to be called.

(I don't own this picture)

Jenny is made to be a global defender against whatever poses as a threat to the world. Threats such as invading aliens, malicious monsters, oddball criminals, or evil robots... which I just talked about earlier.

Anyways, she's white with teal blue, the teal blue mainly makes up her skirt and top with her abdomen exposed, the hair painted on her head as well as her metal pigtails that also act as rockets, and the bottom half of her legs (except her feet).

She may not look like it, but she's loaded with all kinds of gadgets that allow her fight crime. When she's not saving the world, she's your typical teenage girl who hangs out with her friends, and deals with the peer pressure of high school.

Speaking of high school...

Jenny is seen with her one of her friends, Bradley Carbunkle, or just Brad as he's usually called, and the two are outside the school. The reason why they're waiting is because apparently their friend, Sheldon, has something, or someone, to show them.

It might give them an explanation as to why they hardly seen him over the summer. It all started after he went to the junkyard for scrap metal, and spare electrical parts. Since then he's been secretive, and reclusive over the summer. They hardly saw him. From what little times they did see him, he had a new oil stain each time from the little times he showed up whenever they invited him, sometimes his clothes or hands had burns on him, and he looked overall exhausted beyond belief.

They asked him multiple times what was going on with him, or if he was ok. But he always shrugged it off, and said that it's just a project that he's working on that's proving to be a challenge.

They even tried checking in on him, but he developed a new security system that kept anyone from braking into his parents garage. Tuck, Brad's little brother, and Jenny's other friend, couldn't brake in. Heck, even his parents told them not to bother him while he was working on his project.

So apparently his parents know what he's working on.

Long story short, they're worried sick about him.

"Do you think Sheldon's even physically or mentally capable of coming to school? Because he didn't look so good from the last time we saw him." Brad asked Jenny.

"If he's continued to work himself to death like he was, I don't think so." Jenny said.

The duos worries soon disappeared once they heard their friend call out to them.