Titanium vs Vexus.

"Call me... TITANIUM!" The newly named robot declared before roaring at Vexus, displaying his sharp teeth.

Vexus didn't seem intimidated. If anything, she's annoyed by such an interruption.

"A primitive display of defiance will get you nowhere

"A primitive display of defiance will get you nowhere. But you did destroy my cluster drones so if it's a fight you want, then so be it!" Vexus said, a maniacal grin now replacing her annoyed expression.

(Play music up top)

"I wouldn't call this a fight..." Titanium said ominously, before smashing his metal fists together that resulted in a loud metallic clang.

*CLANG*

"... It's a death match!" He growled with a scowl.

The two stared each other down with battle stances ready, daring each other to make the first move.

Titanium activated his rockets, and launched into the air with his fists raised. He brought them both down onto the pavement, the ground cracking, braking, and Vexus managed to dodge the attack in time.

Vexus took to the sky with her insect-like wings, and fired a green energy beam from her hand towards the male robot. Titanium blocked the blasts with his forearms in an X position, and fired missiles at the cluster Queen, while never budging from where he stands.

The Queen of Cluster Prime took notice of the missiles coming for her, and ceased her attack to focus on the oncoming projectiles. She began to blast the missiles with rapid blasts of green energy from her hands.

Meanwhile, Jenny, is still paralyzed on the ground. But then, Brad, and Sheldon, arrived.

"Jenny! You ok?" Brad asked as he and Sheldon lifted her up onto her feet.

"Not entirely. Vexus put a shock collar on me that's also keeping me paralyzed." Jenny explained.

"Well let's just tear it off already!" Brad said, grabbing the collar.

The moment he tried to pull it off, both he, and Jenny, were electrocuted by it. Brad fell to the ground, covered in soot.

"Ok, Sheldon, your turn." Brad said in a pain scratchy voice.

"I'll see if there's a lock on it." Sheldon said, gently placing Jenny on the ground.

Meanwhile, Titanium is still duking it out with Vexus. Titanium switched from using his missiles to firing red colored repulsor blasts from his palms. The robotic alien queen did her best to dodge the blasts, but one stray blast managed to hit one of her wings, and she fell onto the pavement.