Volume 1: Chapter 2; First Day

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

No One's Pov

It was the first day for all the students, new and old, of Beacon Academy. In the dorm of Team Rwby, the young team of Huntresses we're getting ready for the day ahead of them. They had finished decorating their room to their delight, after the little bed situation. They girls looked at the double bunk beds they had, somewhat happy about the situation.

Ruby: alright girls! Now all that's left is to get to class at nine P.M. and-

Weiss: did you say nine!?

Ruby: y-yes

Weiss: it's eight fifty five you dunce!!

With that Weiss had rushed out of the room, her team and Team Jnpr following after. Outside of the dormitories, Olivia and Glynda had spotted the two teams running to not be late on their first day of class.

Olivia: excuse me, ladies!

They all had stopped and looked at the two, slowly walking over to them

Ruby: we're sorry that were late on our first day, b-but it won't happen again!

Olivia: that isn't why we called you here. I would like for you right to come to my Office, you will be excused from your first day of class with Ms. Port.

They all nodded and had followed the teachers back into the main building. Two trips had to made in the elevator due to it'd weight limit being reached. Team Rwby we're the first to go up with Olivia, once they had arrived at the top and doors opened. Ruby's and Yangs eyes widened when they saw Y/N. Ruby held her hands to her cheek and gasped.

Y/N: h-hi.

He said with a nervous wave. Ruby squealed and charged him with her semblance, he stood up, moving the chair out of the way and held his arms out. He was tackled to the ground by Ruby. He just laughed as she snuggled up against his chest, her E cup breasts pushed up against his atomic. He had a bit of a blush, but didn't mind it at all. He managed to stand up, but Ruby was still holding onto him.

Yang: Y/N!? When did you get to Beacon?

Y/N: yesterday, just like you four.

Yang had walked over to them, hugging her Younger brother, but also having her breasts squish Ruby between him and Yang. She had also given him a kiss on the cheek, causing the boy to blush.

Weiss: I'm sorry to interrupt, but what is... That?

She said as she gestured towards Y/N. The three separated as they looked at the busty ice queen and thicc kitty.

Yang: oh right, no one else knows about him. Well I would like to introduce you to the cutest guy in all of Remnant, our Brother, Y/N

Y/N: h-hello

Blake: guy?

Weiss: but that's impossible, men are a myth just like the Maidens.

The elevator dinged and Glynda came in with Team Jnpr. They saw Y/N and we're confused, except Glynda, she in tern licked her lips upon gazing at him.

Pyrrha: hello, um who is that?

Weiss: it's a boy

Pyrrha: hmm

She walked up to Y/N, the blushing boys long tail had wrapped around his legs. She had to look up at him due to the height difference between the two. She walked all the way around, looking at his Faunus features. They definitely were strange to say, but looked as if they had elegance to them. (Your wings are folded in and under your shirt) She gently held his hand and looked at it all around, running her fingers against the creases in his hands. His hands had begun to glow a light blue hue