Volume 2 Chapter 2: Cats and Dragon's (some smut)

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No One's Pov

It had been at least a week since Y/N had been in Menagerie. Things have been eventful to say the least, many of the women on the island have been trying to get into the elder dragons pants and have failed. Blake has been on top of it to make sure that he did "breed" any of the women, her words. Things have been mostly okay, Kali's a huge flirt with him and while he loves the gesture, Blake just seems rather jealous of her mother. Currently Y/N had just gotten out of the shower, it's been a small hassle as his skin is slowly peeling, very few parts of his body have become hard. He estimates that it'll be at least a month and a half until he's completely shielded again. He walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, his hair damp from the warm water and his wings tucked in so he wouldn't get water everywhere. He was unaware of anyone being home as Ghira had told him that her, Blake, and Kali would be going out. His wet feet pat against the wooden floor as he walked down the hallway to his room, upon entering the hallway however he was met with Blake, who was just coming out of his room. The two stared at each other, both having a blush on their face, Y/N from being pretty much naked, and Blake from getting caught sneaking out of his room. Y/N's body then began to glow and Blake's eyes widened. Before he could explode however, he began to breath deeply and slowly. His body slowly simmered down and stopped glowing, he let out a sigh of relief as he didn't want to destroyed Blake's home. Blake has also let out a sigh as the two looked at each other again. He walked up to Blake and grabbed her hand, taking her into his room, which was the guest room.

Y/N: why were you in my room?

Blake: w-well I couldn't find my book, and thought I left it in your room.

Y/N: Blake, as much as I love literature, I don't think your book is in my room.

He said with a small head scratch, he sniffed the air as he had cought the smell of something. Being an Elder Dragon really had it's perks, he was able to smell a strange, yet sweet aroma standing in front of him, he only looked at Blake. Just from her face alone already told Y/N all he needed to know.

He only sighed as he looked at the ground

He only sighed as he looked at the ground. He looked back up at her with one hand in his hip and the other holding up his towel. He removed his hand from the hip and held it out to Blake, she only blushed as she reached into her back pocket and pulled out a pair of his underwear.

Y/N: how long?

Blake: I... I started yesterday.

Y/N: and you didn't think to say that when I'm the only male on Remnant?

Blake: I know... It's just I already know what you did with Yang and--

Y/N: what!?

Blake: she has a loud mouth, you know that. And I didn't want to come between you two.

She said as she looked down, holding her hands together. Y/N only sighed again.