【Two】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

» "Jesus said chill." «

✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁

   "Did you hear? Another murder happened last night."
   "Seriously? Isn't that the, what, fifth one this month?"
   "Yeah, apparently the latest victim was the husband of Ms. Hallows."
   "Wait for real? My sister's their neighbor!"
   "What if the killer took this course?"
   "Dude! Don't even joke about that!"
   "Seriously man.."
   "I was just joking! Jeez."
   "Even though Mister Hallows was kind of an ass, I heard his death was pretty brutal."
   "I don't know, I think he kinda had it coming."
   "Dude shut up!"

   Ignoring the loud whispers of your fellow classmates you continued to doodle in your notebook. The lesson was pretty much just recap, stuff you already knew like the back of your hand, and besides no one was actually paying attention. Everyone was too freaked out about what had happened last night to care, hell even the professor was a bit unnerved. 

   Drumming the pencil in your hand between your fingers you directed your attention to your upcoming schedule. You had work today after class as usual, you promised an internet friend of yours that you would play a new game that came out—more like you would play it and he would laugh at you failing, then the weekend would come and you would go see Luca. For the most part it was pretty relaxed. Though considering your new friend you may have to make a few adjustments to your non-busy schedule.

"Miss Mycroft!"

You immediately dropped your pencil and looked up alarmed at the professor. Some students behind you stifled laughs at your sudden reaction causing you to roll your eyes. "Yes, Professor Cohan?" Unlike Mister Lennon, this teacher preferred to be referred to by her work title instead. The older woman's eyes darted to her papers before her sharp eyes moved back to yours. "Can you tell me what part of the brain is associated with the feeling of guilt or shame?"

Readjusting the grip on your pencil you nodded timidly, "The frontal lobes of the brain are generally associated with emotions like guilt or embarrassment." The woman nodded, "And can you tell me some physical effects of guilt?" Straightening your posture you cleared your throat, "Of course. Some affects from guilt are insomnia, depression, and a loss of appetite."

Walking around her desk back towards the board the woman clapped her hands twice, "Very good. It appears that at least some of you have been paying attention." Relaxing in your seat once more a breath of relief escaped your lips.

A silent buzz came from your right pant pocket, causing you to nearly jump. Once the professor turned the other way you sneakily pulled it out and kept it under the table before clicking on the notification. Biting the inside of your cheek to keep yourself from smiling after seeing the name of your beloved internet friend.

[Dork has entered the chat.]

untitledgoosegamekinnie
- I found a non-pirated version of the game you stupid goody two-shoes
- it would have been so much easier if you just downloaded the pirated version smh

Dork
shut up I have anxiety -
can't get them cops after me bc I will cry B) -
besides your the one who chose the game this time so it's technically your fault lol -
but anywayyyy thank yooouuu <3 -