【Ten】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

» "They're really just getting boned by fate right now. This is just not a good time." «

*mentions of stabbing*

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

Luca's lips trembled as he stared into the dead eyes of the mask before him. He crossed his arms, swallowing back the urge to laugh at your dumb antics. You stood before him, with a peace sign raised, a Ghostface mask adorning your features.

"Wassup."

Shaking his head, the brunette swat at you, to which you dodged giggling. "Take it ooooff! You're gonna get yelled at!" He scolded you, giggling as well. Again in a bad scratchy accent you put your hands to your masked face, "I'm too amazing for that. You see this beautiful face?" "Your Ghostface voice sucks." Sticking out his tongue, he avoided your hand that went to slap the back of his head playfully.

"I think my Ghostface voice is amazing." You dropped the weird voice, and took off the mask, your hair slightly frizzy from the static. Luca took the mask from your hands and placed it back on display. "I know your obsessed with Scream but you already went at Ghostface last year." Using your younger brother as an arm rest you snorted, "I'm not obsessed with Scream."

Pushing your arm off, he sent you a suspicious glance. "You main him in Dead by Daylight." Chewing on the inside of your lip, you glanced away, "It's just cause I like his gameplay." "You've watched all the Scream movies, and do it again every Halloween." "It's a good series." You protested, crossing your arms, glancing at the racks in the Spirit Halloween store,

Luca grabbed a costume off one of the shelves, "Sis, you've literally made animations of Ghostface lip syncing to vines." Awkwardly you sucked in your cheeks, "..You do have a point." Smirking in victory, the gremlin child disappeared around to another aisle, you followed after him helplessly.

"Didja find anything you like?"

Luca hummed at your question for a long time as he continued wandering around, before he gasped. Grabbing your sleeve, he tugged on it, forcing you to stumble after him. Once he stopped, he grabbed two plastic coverings of costumes and shoved them into your arms. "These two! These are what we'll be!" Letting out a small grunt from the force of items being thrown into your grasp, you raised a brow and held one up. Immediately your lips curled into a grin as you looked down at the brunette. "Undertale?" With a serious look in his eyes, he nodded firmly. "Undertale."

Clicking your tongue, you nodded and nudged him to follow you to the cashier. "Who's gonna be who?" Swinging his arms as he walked, the boy in the puffy coat looked up at you, "Well obviously," he rolled his eyes and a smile twitched at his lips when you mocked the way he said 'obviously', "you'll be sans because your older..and lazy." You pouted, "Hey!" Giggling, Luca skipped up a bit further towards the register, "And I'll be Papyrus!" Shooting him a look you grinned, "You sure it's not because Papyrus is your favorite?" "No!" Defensively he puffed out his cheeks and weakly punched your arm. "..Okay maybe a little."

As you paid for the costumes, Luca rocked back and forth on his heels beside the counter, not focusing on anything in particular. He snapped out of the daze as you poked his cheek and began walking away, quickly he jogged to catch up and grab onto your coat sleeve.