C.7 Daddy's Here

Izuku is stretching awake, eyes half lidded and sleep ridden. He yawns and looks around in confusion, voice hitched and nervous.

"D-daddy?"

"It's ok baby, Daddy's here."

Midoriya looks toward him hurriedly, making grabby hands at the one standing. Bakugou chuckles and places the meal on his desk, then walks over to the bed, sitting on the edge. Izuku flops over his lap and whines. Katuski runs his rough hands through messy green hair, relishing the soft touches he is allowed to give in this moment.

"I'm proud of you fro taking a nap, Izu. While you were asleep I made you dinner."

Midoriya smacks his lips playfully and rolls of the low bed onto the floor with a loud 'oomph'. He eyes the toys on the rainbow floor in excitement, reaching toward them. Bakugou grabs the scarred hand gently, stopping its forward path.

"Ah-ah. You can play for a little while after you eat and get ready for bed."

Midoriya flops against the floor dramatically, causing Bakugou to purse his lips to kip from smiling.

"Don't be a brat, baby. I made you Dinosaur Nuggets."

Izuku immediately perks up, rolling around happily as he cheers,

"Dino Nuggies, Dino Nuggies, Dino Nuggies!"

The caregiver rolls his crimson eyes and grabs the meal from the table, placing it in front of Midoriya. Izuku immediately goes for the chicken nuggets, dipping its head into the ketchup with a playful roar, then ripping its small head off with his teeth. Katsuki can not help but laugh at this blood thirsty display, enjoying this hidden side of his crush.

Midoriya ignores the fried rice with vegetables though, going for his sippy cup instead. Bakugou rolls his eyes once more and picks up the baby proof spoon, dipping it into the rice. He raises the spoon to Midoriya's mouth piled high with rice and small vegetable cubes.

"Say ahhhhh."

Midoriya does not hesitate to open his mouth wide, copying the other.

"AHHHHHHHH."

Kastuki places the end of the untensil into Izuku's mouth and watches him hungrily chomp it down as he smiled in content. Bakugou was so moved by regressed Midoriya, he did something he thought he would never do,

"Such a good boy, look at my little Hero eating his veggies."

Izuku's whole face lit up like a light bulb. he squealed loudly and kicked his legs against the floor out of joy.

"Hero! I'm Daddy's Hero!"

Bakugou had never felt this sharp emotion in his chest, so touched that his words did this to Izuku, filled him so, so much. Katsuki would never do it otherwise, but for some reason it felt safe to do so right now. They were both so... vulnerable.

"Yes you are, baby. Keep eating your veggies and you'll be just like All Might."

Midoriya shrieks in delight and continues to accept the spoonfuls of fried rice Katsuki offers to him, earning bits of praise here and there.

When the little finally finishes his meal, he rushes to the hero figurines on the floor. Bakugou 'tsk's' and picks him up.

"I said you could play with your new toys after you finished eating and got ready for bed. Are you ready to go to the bathroom?"

Midoriya pouts but nods. Katsuki checks the time. It was currently 10:30, and during a school night all his piers went to bed by 10:15 since they had to be well rested for another day of hard work tomorrow.

The blonde wraps Izuku's legs around his waist and rests him on his left hip, holding him with his left arm. With his right hand he throws the onesie, now empty sippy cup, and hygiene bag, into a small bag.

"Did you take a shower today, baby?"

Midoriya nods.

"I did right before Daddy came over."

"Good job baby, taking care of yourself like a big boy."

Izuku giggles and blushes, burying his face into Bakugou's shoulder shyly. Katsuki smiles softly, feeling light and airy. Bakugou slings the bag over his shoulder and leaves his dorm room, making his way down the stairs easily, even while carrying Midoriya, thanks to all his weight practice.

"You want me to check if anyones in the dorm's bathroom?"

Bakugou asks Midoriya, he needs to make sure that the two of them have privacy if his little wants it. Izuku nods and whimpers as Bakugou gently places him on a hallway bench, then makes his way into the bathroom.

Katsuki checks over the place, knowing there was no way anyone was going to risk a day of training without sleep. Bakugou comes back out to find the freckled boy curled up on the bench sucking his thumb. A small warm thrill went through Bakugou at the idea of needing to use the pacifier on Midoriya.

Bakugou picked him up and walked into the bathroom.