C.8 Where's the Floss

The bathroom's concrete walls and tiled showers caused every sound to echo loudly, scaring regressed Midoriya. Hiding his face in Bakugou's shoulder, Izuku whimpered, finding the empty coldness of the large room unfriendly. The blonde chuckled, rubbing the green hair comfortingly before moving his boyfriend to one hip and getting their toothbrushes from his bag.

"I don' wanna!"

Midoriya shrieked once he saw Bakugou wet and paste his toothbrush. Katsuki winced as the complaint bounced around the room noisily. 

"Tch, keep your voice down baby. We gotta brush your teeth so you don't get cavities."

Izuku frowned up at him, scrunching up his whole face in confusion. 

"Boo Boo's in my mouth?"

Katsuki laughed lightly, light hearted feeling in his heart. Bakugou nodded and twirled the toothbrush playfully.

"Yeah Izu, 'boo boo's in (your) mouth'. Can you be good for daddy and let me brush your teeth?"

Midoriya pursed his lips, thinking about it for a moment. Then, after giving Bakugou a quick sloppy kiss on the cheek, he opened his mouth wide and let Katsuki scrub his teeth clean.

After the two of them swished some water in their mouth and spit it out, Bakugou had an issue with the flossing part of the night routine. When Midoriya first saw the small box of floss, he grabbed it from Katsuki's hand and threw it across the room and onto the floor. Then, when his daddy set him down on one of the wooden benches so he could go get the floss, Izuku poured the whole bag of toiletries out. While Katsuki tried to clean the mess up, Midoriya hid the floss somewhere.

"Izu, where did you put Daddy's floss?" 

"I dunno!"

Midoriya squealed, giggling as Bakugou searched fruitlessly. Katsuki's temper was starting to bubble up over the edge, and he took a deep breath, he could not get violent or yell at his little.

Bakugou went to kneel in front of a sitting Midoriya, counting to ten in his head before starting. He was a little proud of himself for being so patient, it seemed that caring for regressed Izuku really brought out the best in him.

"Izuku."

Midoriya's head snapped up. Not 'Deku'. Not 'baby (boy)'. Not 'Izu'. Izuku. Green brows furrowed, angry sound of disapproval screeching from his mouth.

"NO!"

"Izuku, I need you to tell me where the floss is."

"Uh - uh."

"If you tell me -and let me floss your teeth- you can have a some warm milk before bed."

Bakugou had planned to give it to Midoriya anyways, but his little did not know that. Izuku barely wasted a second, turning away and reaching his hand under a locker. When he turned back toward Katsuki, he handed the box of floss to his Caregiver.

+++

By the time the two of them had finished flossing and washing their faces, it was already 11:00pm and Midoriya was having one too many yawning fits for someone so young. Lifting Izuku easily, Bakugou took him back upstairs and laid him down gently onto the bed, getting the All Might Onesie out.

"Is it ok if Daddy undresses you, Izu?"

Midoriya blushed and nodded, wriggling around, already trying to get his clothes off. Bakugou just smirked and helped him pull his shirt and pants off, leaving the underwear. Since Midoriya was not in the right mindset to fully consent to any sort of nudity of his private parts, he would talk about it with him out of Little Space.

Katsuki pulled the footed onesie over and up Midoriyas legs, gently pushing the others scarred arms through the sleeves, and zipping up the back facing zipper slowly.

"Look at my cute baby boy, do you like your All Might Onesie?"

Midoriya giggled, nodding happily as Bakugou covered him in little kisses. 

"Milkies!"

"Hmm? My baby boy wants his milk?"

Midoriya nodded dramatically, sticking out his tongue.

"Mkay, wait in bed for Daddy, I'll be back with your warm sippy cup in a few minutes."

+++

"Fuckfuckfuck... How the fucking fuck does this shit happen?"

Bakugou whisper screamed at the melted mess of plastic and curdled milk in his hand. 

It had started when he had chosen to use the thinner plastic sippy cup, popping it into the microwave with a little bit of honey mixed into the milk. Turning his back, Bakugou then started washing out the thicker sippy cup that Midoriya had used for his water.

When the microwave pinged and the blonde opened the small door without a second glance, his sense of smell was murdered by the melting, curling, sweltering plastic that had somewhat mixed and turned into a gooey lump with the now ruined milk. 

After about five minutes of cleaning up the useless mess, Katsuki was pissed. He missed Izuku, he wanted to go back upstairs to his comfortable room, and he still had to try to remake the milk like promised. Thanks to good old Google though, it turns out he just need to use the sippy cup made with the thicker plastic - since it was made to withstand heat.