No! -4-

"Hmmm seems like this orb is about the modern AU" Sania said absorving the orb.
The age on this AU is:
Ace: 20
Sabo: 20
Luffy:17

"Luffy... thank you for loving someone like me!" Ace said to Luffy.

Alot of pirate grimance while some of the marine are cheering happily.

"Ace? Ace! Hey! You told me that you promised! You promised that you will never die! ACE!!!" Luffy said to Ace but sadly he (Ace) already died with a smile on his face. Luffy doesn't want to belive this, he doesn't want to belive that Ace has died in his (Luffy) arm.

"NO!" Luffy yell at the top of his lungs, startling Sabo up, and running to Luffys room. "Lu! Whats wrong?!" Sabo ask slaming the  room door open.

"Well..., that is fast" Thacht said "yeah! It's like, you are the wind Sabo-Kun!" Koala said. "Haha... thanks... i guess?" Sabo said laughing awkwardly.

Then he sees Luffy sitting on his bed crying "!! Lu!?" Sabo runs to hug Luffy "Lu.... whats wrong? You know you can tell me" Sabo said whipping Luffy tears. Luffy looked at Sabo "A-Ace....." he mumble "Ace? Whats wrong with him?" Sabo ask confuse.

"I- i had a dream..." Luffy mumble "in my dream Ace died by some magma hand piercing trough his chest" Luffy said eyes starts to sting again. 'He's starting to remember his past...' Sabo thought.

"Woah woah okay..., what does Sabo mean?" Ace ask confuse "hmm seems like reincarnation i guess yoi" marco guesses. "And you are right Marco, they are reincarnated" Sania said "and onfurtunatly a magma b*cth also got reincarnated" Sinn mumble but the pirates, marines, and revolurantaries heard him.

"Hey! You are a god! You are supposed to be happy that a hero got reincarnated!" Sakazuki said mad. "Well.... you are not a hero in our opinion" Sinn and Sania said toghether, and Sinn giving a middle fingger to Sakazuki. But Sakazuki didn't see it.

"He's not dead.... right?" Luffy ask tears starts to fall of Luffy face again "what? No! Luffy.... Ace is alive.... he is sleeping on his bed..." Sabo said shocked. Luffy then starts to get up from his bed and starts running to Ace room.

"Wait.... i just notice something..." Nami said "wait! Are they rich!?" Nami ask. "Hahaha! Yes, They are rich as h*ll! Hahaha!" Sinn said laughing at some people bewilderd faces. "What do they do for a living Sinn-San?" Robin ask "and that is...! A ~S E C R E T~" Sinn said.

"Don't worry! You guys will see it later on!" Sania said, Sinn in the background laying on the floor a bumb on his head. 'Damn.... i thought he was gonna tell them'

"ACE!!!" Luffy yell slamming Ace bedroom door open and jumping on Ace sleeping body right around the stomach.

"Ouch... that looked hurt" Sabo wince "yeah probably hurt like h*ll" Ace said with a ' i'm done with this sh*t' look. 'Yeah.... we can feel you' the strawhats pirate and some hearts pirate (Law espesialy) thought.

"UGH!!!-" "what?! Ouch....." Ace ask mad and hurt "Ace! I had a dream! It's about you! You died in my dream!" Luffy tells Ace about his dream. "Lu... thats a nightmare...." Ace said sweat dropped. Sabo in the background knew that this is supposed to be sad but he can't help himself from laughing.

"Sabo...." Koala said calling his name scolding him a little bit "pfffft! I-im sorry!! Hahahaha!" Sabo said apologizing, can't held his laughter. "*sigh* well if it's Lu... he will thought that dream and nightmare is the same" Ace said.

Ace then began to talk things out with Luffy, telling him that he (Ace) is alive until Luffy is asleep knowing that his brother is alive. Ace then walk to Sabo near the bedroom door "so... he started to remember his past life?" Ace ask crossing his arms "yeah" Sabo answer.

"Hey, remember the first time we remember our past life?" Ace ask "yeah..." Sabo said sighning "you are panicking and confuse because, seems like you have a lover in your past life as a pirate" Sabo said chukling  a little.

'And that lover is Marco, Marco The Phoenix' Ace thought happily.

"Yeah..., not gonna lie he looks like a pineapple" Ace said "i think i've never meet someone with a hairstyle like that" Ace said not sure if he meet a person with a pineapple hairstyle in his life  before. "Hahaha! You woke up and yell 'i have a lover!?'" Sabo said laughing.

"Hey! I thought living as a pirate gonna make me a virgin okay!?" Ace yell a little flustered.

"But you didn't die a virgin yoi" Marco says smirking looking at Ace. Ace face is red, red just like the colour of his and Sabo fire "here" Sabo said giving Ace his pipe "thanks..." Ace said taking the pipe and throw it to Marco on the face. "Ooh, head shot!" Sabo said amusement can be seen on his face. Yes everybody sweatdropped and whitebeard laughing "Gurararara! Young love!" He said.

"Hey, don't forget at what you said!" Ace said as revenge "wha- huh?- what did i say? I didn't remember" Sabo said sweat forming on his head, eyes looking somewhere else. "Oh really?" Ace ask not believing any of that "y-yeahhhhh" Sabo said.

"So you don't remember that night when you woke up and said 'wait- i've got hit by a canon and still alive?!' " Ace said  mockingly and smirking "urgh... f*ck you" Sabo said "hey! There's a kid here!..." Ace whisper smacking  his head and pointing his finger to Luffy sleeping body "anyway why not? It's not like anyone gonna hear it" ace said.

"Welp too late for that" Tacht said.

"Anyway let's go to sleep" Ace said and  then they both go to bed Sabo on the right side of Luffy, Ace on the left side of Luffy. Then the screen went black.

"Okay.... let's see....hmm" "ah! Izou!" Sinn said. The Izou start to walk to Sinn and Sania giving them the orb that he choose. "Wow" Sania said "well this is gonna be intresting" Sinn said.

The orb has white background and alot of male and female gender scatter around the orb.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡
I am SORRY that this story is short. It's because i have no idea, lazy, and my motivation just kinda like 'BYE BYE!'.

Remember it's gonna take months to update if i lost my motivation and a few weeks or one month if i have my motivation.

You can request if you want! And please tell me what the orb should look like so i can have some idea!.

And please comment something. I wanna know your reaction too.