Relationship -10-

The one who sing it is not me but,
Credit: Splendiferachie

Anyway enjoy!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡

Tsuki is bored, she doesn't know what to do. Well, until an idea popped into her mind. She puts her hand fowards *poof* a smoke came out of nowhere and an orb came out of the smoke (the orb is still on her hand).

The orb have a broken hearts and the background is a grey clouds that sooner or later it's gonna rain. Sania looked over her best friend shoulder and then grinned "oh~ i think i'm gonna like this" Sinn looked over his boss/friend shoulder, curious "oh! Sania's gonna like this!" He semi yelled.

Tsuki suddenly grinned, she makes a little circle "so... how about if we make an AMV out of this?" She ask, Sania grinned "oh! I like that! How about .... song!" Sania ask excited "no we honna use ..... song" Sinn whinned "ok! So were just gonna use .... song!" Tsuki said, Sania and Sinn looked at her with a deadpanned look "Tsu... that is not the song me and Sinn recomended, but i think it will be good if we use that song" Sania said breaking the silence.

Tsuki stuck her tounge out "but i recomended it!" Sinn then tried to calm his boss/friend down. "How about we just start making it?" Sinn suggest and the two girls thats still bickering stops and agree with him.

A few momments later~~~

"What are you guys doing" A voice ask, the gods looked over and see that Luffy is the one asking. Tsuki wanted to answer but Sania beat her into it "well.... it's for the next reaction!" She answer cheerfully "aren't you excited!?" The goddess ask cheerfuly.

Luffy have stars on his eyes. "No.... oh god no... don't be happy..." Sinn muttered, shaking his head tired of his friend antics. Tsuki sigh and put her hand into Sanias shoulder, spinning her around to meet eyes to eyes. "Sania, not all people is excited with something heartbroken or angst stuff, even though i know the readers want some angst" Tsuki explain muttering the last part.

Then she turns to the one piece chatacters wearing a cheerful aura "so! Were gonna react to Aces relationships in the modern AU! And Ace is a girl in this Au" Tsuki explain "umm? Can i ask something?" Sabo ask raising his hand "sure, ask away mate!" Tsuki said.

"What do you mean relationships? Does that mean he will have alot of ex?" Sabo ask again "yes" Sania answer in Tsuki stead. Why did Tsuki didn't answer Sabo's question? Well because she is busy watching Marco being jelouse. Marco may look calm but if you look close enough you can see the thick mark slowly forming on his head.

And poor Ace he didn't notice that his boyfriend is jealous.

The screens shows Ace As girl. In a white void wearing her usual clothes black tank top, black shorts, an orange belt that have an A letter on it, and his usual orange hat. She is holding her hand in a praying positions.

"Ohhhh! You're pretty Ace!" Luffy said "thanks...." Ace answer face blushing a little.

Immature....

heartless....

even so...

You can still be beautiful...!

She falls into the endless white void that turns into black void.

"Is she ok?" Marco can't help but ask "yeah... it's just an animation but, this animation is about Aces relationships in the modern AU" Sania explain.

No destiny, nothing but unworthy

Now it shows Ace sitting on a bench looking at a couple a few feet away with a sad look.