Drink -16-

Hi! Sorry for the long wait, this one may not be as long as the others but, i tried and this one is kinda rushed, so.... hope you enjoy!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●♡

Tsuki seems to be working on something. And Sania is curious. So she slowly sneak towards her to see at what is she doing. When she sees over Tsuki's shoulder, she sees her holding an orb with a bottle of wine pouring to a glass in it. "What are you doing?" Sinn ask from behind them, startling both of them.

Tsuki turned her head to Sinn so fast that it made a cracking sound. Sania oof'ed 'that must've hurt" she wince. Tsuki hissed "damn... that hurt. But anyway, i was gonna make them watch this" she said while shoving the orb to Sinn for him to see. His face brightens when he sees it "ahhh! This one.... it's been a long time since i've seen this one" he said, both hands on his knee.

"Hey! So this is in the modern AU, the ASL brothers are hosting a barberque party, and the rest is a secret so go find it out!" Sania yelled so everyone can hear her.

They are in a barbecue party that was held by the ASL brothers.

"Oooh! A party! There must be meat!" Luffy exclaimed with drolls falling down his mouth. The people around him just shook their head 'typical Luffy..." Sabo and Ace thought, while giving their little brother a fond smile.

Everyone is coming to their barbercue party Garp, Dragon, whitebeard with his sons and daughetrs, the strawhats too almost everyone.

Thatch, Haruta, and Marco come a little bit late because Sabo ask to buy some beer while giving them some money.

'What...? That is not polite to make a guest buy us things. What is my other self thinking?' Sabo thought with a frown on his face

When they come back they see Sabo and Ace arguing but doesn't want to interfirce so they go away to talk to other people. But since their yelling are loud they can hear what were they fighting about.

The smile on Luffy face immediately changes into a pout "i don't like it when you guys fight" he mumble to himself. Sabo and Ace heard him and just pretend to not heard him. Because they knew that they alway fight, and they also feels bad for Luffy. For making him hear them yelling at each other with some hurtfull words.

"I've told you that it was for friday!" Sabo yelled, a spatula on his right hand.

"What are they arguing about anyway?" Zoro murmured "watch to find out!" Sania said from the front, it's like she can read his mind or hear from far away.

"Oh really? Then i'm sorry that i forgot about it!" Ace said in a sarcastic voice.

"How many did you drink?" Sabo ask, putting both of his hands to his hip.

"Oh... it's about that..." Luffy murmured "Ace" Sabo called out sternly "what?" Ace ask, already not liking at what's gonna comes out of his smart brother mouth. "Just because you can't get drunk... doesn't mean you can just drink as many as you want" Ace just groand "urrrrgh... fine... no promise tho" he whisper the last part.

"Relax... i only drink two, besides i was thirsty" Ace said with an 'i don't care' attitude

"Ne, Ace" Luffy called out, Ace turned his head toward Luffy and hummed "if your thirsty you can drink water y'know" he said, also giving him an innocent smile. Sabo gave Luffy a nod and a smile "see! Even Lu know that there are water other than those wine or beer" and Ace just scowled.

"Ace, If you are thirsty you can just drink water!"

"Why the f*ck should drink those?" Ace ask, wich it only made Sabo patience thin.