chapter 2 jambalaya

*so there I was enjoying the peaceful silence till the rude taxi driver had to ruined it*

Taxi:so where you come from?

Izuku:born in Japan left for a few years to America Louisiana 

*I said in a uninterested tone, hoping that the man would take that hint. Sadly for him, he did not*

Taxi:have any good jambalaya ?

Izuku:yeah but no one beats my mom jambalaya if you don't mind can you turn on the radio?

Taxi:sure

*the taxi man turned on the radio and fly me to the moon was on I softly chuckled as I rest my shin on my cane with a soft smile on my face. Its really incredible, whenever I talk about mom her songs always turns up sadly that hasn't happened in years. I can almost taste her jambalaya I still remember the first day I had it*

Flashback

*it's been a few months since I was diagnosed as quirkless and things...were not going well for me, not well at all to say the least. Izumi told everyone to not hang out with me because I'm quirkless, and they could lose there quirks if they did. Being little snot nose brats they believed her, not that I really cared I could deal with the kids ignoring me I always prefer books anyway i could deal with them saying awful things to me I had thick skin. But it seems that me ignoring them made them all the more angrier with me as they tried to get a rise out of me, how you might be asking? Well  then they started hitting me, yes you heard that right my dear. Physical abuse from kids no older then 6, started happening. bakugo convinced izumi who convinced her friends to start beat me up you might ask where are the teachers in such an event? They turned a blind eye I had to steal an emergency kid from the school nurse, since that bitch refused to heal me up*

 bakugo convinced izumi who convinced her friends to start beat me up you might ask where are the teachers in such an event? They turned a blind eye I had to steal an emergency kid from the school nurse, since that bitch refused to heal me up*

*At home it wasn't much better, izumi's father would ignore me and spend all his time with izumi, not that I minded that was actually a blessing in disguise. I wanted her as far away from me as possible, as for my mother she did what she could, she went to the school numerous time to complain. But they went on death ears, the closest thing she ever got for help was the secretary's comment of "maybe your child would be better in a school for his own kind" we left the office that day one of the few times I've seen my mother angry, heh I thought she was gonna choke the secretary she almost did but she was a better person then that vile woman, or me for that matter, sadly while I got her smile I didn't get her strong heart, at least not without some help*

Izuku:mommy am I gonna switch schools?

Inko:i...

*she looked at me, and my beat up and bruised body from the most recent bullying, and she sighed looking depressed the more I remember the worse she looked with big bags under her eyes, one of the reasons I know she's in heaven, she was always an angel, my angel that protected me as long as she could*