chapter 10 shinso

Izuku:well I've talked your ear off enough I'll come visit again soon mother...

*izuku said softly as he looked down his hair covering his eyes as a small tear runs down his face*

Izuku:hopefully after all this is done, you can still see me as the little boy I was not the monster I became. I love you mom

*Izuku said softly the tombstone now transformed into a small bush of 'flowers' all of them having mouths that would hum fly me to the moon, only the best for his mother.shadow izuku or S.I. for short, gave izuku a small handkerchief. Izuku took it and cleaned his tear*

Izuku:well now that's enough of that S.I. find me a vic..

*before izuku could finish, S.I. already had a folder in his shadowy hands, izuku chuckled as he takes it, opening it*

Izuku:ah this is why your the perfect assistance, let's see here: Hitoshi shinso, quirk brainwashing, abandoned by family to an orphanage, living in and out of foster homes, dreams to be a hero and prove to the world that villainous quirks can be heroic, oh my that almost made me cry well now let's give little shinso here a hand don't you agree?

*izuku said with an evil smile, as he walks out of the commentary twirling his cane around, humming to himself fly me to the moon. He walked inside an alley way where he finds shinso being beat up by a few kids*

Izuku:my but what have we here? Out in the night at this hour? Shame shame, someone should call your parents

*Izuku said in a teasing tone, all 4 kids looked at izuku who had a smile on his face, resting his body weight on his cane*

Izuku:it's not nice to be beating up my new client boys, didn't your mothers teach you any manners?

Hato:beat it old man, before we beat your ass to!

*The leader of the boys said, izuku got closer with a big smile, he grabbed hato's cheek and pinched it*

Izuku:oh how cute, you think your threatening, hanzo hato and hikari? I've heard of the A team but the H team ridiculous absolutely ridiculous

Hanzo:how do you know our names?

*Hanzo asked confused, izuku just kept smiling as he slowly moved his head to hanzo, the world around then started to tremble a little*

Izuku:oh my dear boy, I know a lot of things. like how you beat my poor client up because your jealous, he got such and amazing quirk and you all got pathetic good for nothing gar...

*Hikari jumped at izuku ready to punch him, but izuku just hit him with his cane faster then they all could see, sending him right inside the garbage dumpster. izuku takes his mask off glancing at the dumpster*

 izuku takes his mask off glancing at the dumpster*

Izuku:my how rude, I wasn't even finish talking . You call me old man yet you don't respect your elders? You deserve to be inside there, cause that's what you are, nothing but trash and I'm sure my friends will agree