chapter 19

Mina's room 3rd person

Days latee

*mina was in the living room with her sister, they were looking at the card in her hand, and minmin snorted*

Min min:dreams made real..this is a scam

Mina:I know, but what if it's not!

*Mina said with a bit of desperation, minmin rolled her eyes and looked at mina as if she was stupid*

Min min:don't tell me you belive this shit

Mina:I'm desperate! And there are a lot of quirks out there, maybe this Dr.'s Quirk can help me find izuku

*Mina said with a hopeful expression, minmin rolled her eyes and went back to watching TV, she was completely tired of mina talking about a boy she knew for like a year*

Min min:why don't you just move on ?

Mina:if you got to ask that then you will never understand, I'm going tonight and I need you to cover for me

*Mina said in a serious tone, min min snorted and looked at mina as if she lost her mind*

Min min:ha and why would I do that?

*Mina just smirked evily as she wrapped her snake like arms around her little sister *

Mina:cause you owe me. Or have you forgotten I still have the picture of you and that little boyfriend of your's ? I wonder how our overprotective father, will react on seeing you making out, with your boy toy's hand under your shirt?

*Mina said with a smug smile, min min snapped her head at mina, seeing the smile she knew her older sister was telling the truth, she will snitch at her if she didn't help. The idea of there father finding out made her paled sweating bullets *

Min min:fine, but after this you delete that picture!

Mina:I'll think about it, now if you'll excuse me I have a doctor to see

*Mina went out the window and escaped her house, she was walking late at night, every step she took, she started feeling more and more self doubt about what she was doing. until she saw the location said at the backside of the card, she looked at the card and then at her old school in shock*

Mina:the hell, why is his business in my old school?

*Mina muttered as she walked inside, she looked around and while abandoned it looked in terrific shape, not a single rat or roach, there were even flowers to guide her at where to go. Mina made it to the only source of light that wasn't the full moon and saw the door in front of her*

 Mina made it to the only source of light that wasn't the full moon and saw the door in front of her*