18) Rage... and Help...

Beastboy's POV

When we all got back from breakfast we decided to play a board game. It was Starfire's turn to pick the game and she chose Sorry.

I noticed that my stomach was upset and I had a headache, but I thought maybe I was just starting a cold. I pushed it away and started to play.

After many minutes of intense work, my piece was almost to its home, where it would lead me to victory. I would finally beat Raven. But she was right on my tail. Her piece was almost home too.

I was just one space away from victory when Robin pulled a sorry card.

He looked at me, then Raven, then me, then Raven. At this point, he was choosing the winner of the game.

Raven looked super relaxed and casual about it. She had an emotionless expression. She just sipped her tea. She never really wants to play games with us in the first place, so she just wanted to win so she could go back to reading.

"Well, Raven did win an epic battle against Plasmus... so sorry Beastboy," Robin said as he knocked over my piece.

I took that personally, and for some reason, I lost it.

I flipped over the game board, knocking all of the pieces to the ground. The cards went everywhere.

Starfire gasped.

Raven rolled her eyes at the dramatics.

"Dude was that really necessary?" Raven said monotonously.

I raged.

"OH BIG DEAL. MS. CREEPY OVER HERE WINS ONE BATTLE AND WE ACT LIKE SHE'S A CELEBRITY AND LET HER WIN THE BOARD GAME?! YOU JUST CHOSE HER BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER BETTER. WHY DO YOU EVEN LIKE HER MORE THAN ME? AT LEAST I ACTUALLY SPEND TIME WITH YOU. SHE JUST SITS IN HER ROOM AND READS BOOKS ALL DAY AND ACTS CREEPY!" I yelled.

Raven's eyes went wide and she looked like she was holding back tears.

"So that's what you think of me? You just think I'm a creepy demon who sits in my room all day? You think Robin should hate me?"

She scuffed as she stood up and walked away from the table. Before she left, she turned back to look at me.

"You know what Beastboy? You're just like Malchior. A liar and a fake. I regret ever meeting you. I'm done. Our friendship is over," she said as she cried.

She ran to her room.

"What've I done? What just happened?" I whispered to myself as I came back to my senses.

All of the titans looked at me angrily.

"Beastboy that was completely uncalled for. Clean up this mess and head to your room. I don't want to see you for the rest of the day," Robin said as he left the room.

"And maybe do the apologizing to friend Raven. I know you both did not mean the words that came out of your mouths," Starfire said sadly.

"I didn't mean it, but I think she meant every word," I said quietly as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Dude I know you've been having issues with anger and sleep but you've got to control it. That was a mess," Cyborg said.

"I know. I-I don't know what happened. I just lost it," I said.

Cyborg sighed.

"Just let Raven cool down tonight and then apologize to her later. Meaningfully," Cyborg said before walking out with Starfire.