12) Tomorrow... and Thoughts...

*Author's POV*

They turned as someone approached them.

Dr Jamie.

"Hello titans! I have a very exciting and important update on Raven..." she said.

She was smiling.

Does this mean it's good news...?

*Beastboy's POV*

I held my breath in anticipation. I just needed to know if she was ok.

"Raven is stable and ready to wake up from her coma tomorrow. She has done better than we could've hoped for! We are getting everything ready now. She will have to stay in the hospital until the next morning so that we can monitor her, but after that, she is free to go home!" Dr. Jamie told us with a huge grin.

We all let out sighs of relief and high-fived each other.

She's going to be ok....... she's going to be ok!

My brain was finally able to somewhat rest for the first time since... the fight.

Happiness overwhelmed me as tears began to fill my eyes. I looked over at my teammates. Their eyes were brimmed with tears as well. Our Raven is coming back. Soon our family will be together again.

Dr Jamie spoke up again.

"Before she wakes up though, I need to go over a few things with you."

Our attention focused on Dr. Jamie once more as we tried to contain our excitement.

"As you know, when she wakes up, Raven will not remember anything that happened after the accident. Sometimes it may also cause temporary confusion or amnesia about past events. For now, it is best that you refrain from bringing up anything traumatic that could be damaging to her mental health, like her past. This is a time of healing and restoration for her," Dr Jamie added.

It made me so sad that she wouldn't remember our time together. It made me fear that I would never get time with her like that ever again.

" To prevent damage to anything or anyone, her powers will be controlled significantly when she wakes up. We will gradually add her powers back. By the time that she leaves the hospital, she will be back to normal. Do you have any questions?" Dr. Jamie asked.

"So when exactly will she wake up?" I asked.

"We will start to wake her up tomorrow at 8 am. By 12pm, she should be completely awake and ready to go." Dr. Jamie replied.

"Oh. Ok. Thanks..." I said as I hung my head down.

I thought of our time together. It constantly swarmed my mind. Her touch... her smile... that overwhelming feeling of comfort and love... That pure bliss... I'd known for a while that she wouldn't remember anything, yet the memories still stung every time they crossed my mind.

"We are so grateful for everything that you've done for Raven." Robin told her as he stuck his hand out.

Dr. Jamie shook his hand.

"Of course! That's what I'm here for! Raven is a real fighter. I've never had a patient like her. She really lives up to her title as the most powerful person on earth," she told us with a wink.

"Yep! That's our Raven!" Cyborg responded back proudly.

A nurse came and whispered something in Dr. Jamie's ear.

"Another patient needs me. Just let one of the nurses know if you need anything and they can come grab me. See you later titans!" Dr. Jamie said with a smile as she turned and walked back in a hurried pace.

I thought over everything that Dr. Jamie told us. My mind was spinning with thoughts of Raven. Those beautiful violet eyes... that precious smile... that feisty personality. Dang... I really do love this woman. And tomorrow I get to see her again, finally! Tonight was going be a long, long night.